14. you're a fool

A/N: No I'm Not!!!! (ノ`Д´)ノ彡┻━┻

🦋

Thana PoV:

His phone is ringing.. oh, let me check..

Thana, "Phi? You have a call."

Tae, "could you check who the caller is?"

And so I did. But, it's unregistered.

Thana, "I don't.. know. It's a unregistered number." So I took the phone from the cabinet and gave it to him. "By the way, did you change your number?" Instead of answering my question, he looked at the number of the caller and hand it over to me again. Eh?

Tae, "yeah I did, But don't worry I still have the old number with me. By the way, could you please answer the call? then tell me who it is."

hmm? Wait a sec, am I your secretary or what? Geez!

Thana, "Fine, wait a sec. Hello? "

"....."

Thana, "Hello? Who is it?"

"Who's this?"

Eh? I guess it's a girl?

"Hello? You're still there?"

Thana, "ye--yes.. who is this?"

"Well, I'm the younger sister of the owner of this number. I'm looking for P'Tae." Oh.. so it's just her!

Thana, "Ah! I see, wait a sec. I'll give it to him now."

When P'Tae heard what I said, he raised his eyebrow and took the phone from me, while whispering and said, "who is it?"

Thana, "Gee! It's your sister!"

Tae, "oh, I see. Okay, thanks. Hello? Bas!" Oh that's right! That's the name of his younger sister, I used to call her "baby boo" back then, cause she loves to play "peek-a-boo".

Bas, "Who's that? Your girlfriend?"

I don't know what she said to P'Tae , but the guy Rolled his eyes before saying, "How I wish.."

Oh well, whatever they're talking about is non of my business. So I went back to my room and pulled out my laptop from the drawer and started to surf on the internet about the Foolish guy that I'm longing for.

 So I went back to my room and pulled out my laptop from the drawer and started to surf on the internet about the Foolish guy that I'm longing for

3rd Person's POV:

While surfing on the internet, Thana noticed that her P'Tae was checking on her from time to time while chatting with his sister on the phone.

hmm...

Thana, "maybe they're talking about me? After all, this room used to be hers."