7. Uncle Tae

A/N: hi guys! Thank you for reading this story ^_^ . I know not everyone likes this kind of fanfic but, come on! There's nothing wrong with exploring other genres connecting to BL right? pfft!
Let's enjoy the ride.

 I know not everyone likes this kind of fanfic but, come on! There's nothing wrong with exploring other genres connecting to BL right? pfft!Let's enjoy the ride

Tee's POV:

"Sigh~! Do I really have to come with you guys?"

"Why not?" Says Tae while pulling him up from the sofa.

"Exactly! Besides, you need to go out sometimes.." and this man. Is really like his best friend. Argh!

"Alright! You guys win!" Then P'Tae and Dr. Max smiled at me as if I'm the cutest thing ever, argh!!

"You need fresh air miss beautiful. Not just those steams from the fresh noodles in the kitchen." Then Doc Max took my hand and help me while I'm getting down the stairs. Then P'Tae took my bag and carry it like a backpack.

"That's a shoulder bag, you know?"

"Of course I do. But, look? After putting it on like this, it does look like a backpack, right? Hehe!" Seriously Tae?

.... Whatever!

"Ehem! You see guys, my old lover has a cafe near the district. Would you like to join me? I can guarantee you that the coffee is real good and you guys would really like it." Actually, I'm not really sure since I only knew him for days, but, he's P'Tae's best friend, so, I guess it's okay, right?

"Tsk ! Well, it's okay for me.. but, how about you, Thana? Would like to join us? Or you have other places in mind?" Well, I do have one, but I don't want to spoil their fun.

"Don't worry abou me, Phi. It's alright.."

Then he took my arm and led me to his car, which is parked near the backyard.

After few minutes, we arrived at the cafe in Nimmanhaemin which is called, Librarista Coffee shop.

(A/N: © https://one-away.com/favorite-chiang-mai-coffee-shops/)

com/favorite-chiang-mai-coffee-shops/)