5. Speechless

Tae's POV:

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Tae's POV:

Okay, here's the thing..

My sister and I arrived here in Chiang Mai few days ago to visit our grandmother, then I met a beautiful girl who almost cost a catastrophe and then, I remembered my playmate when I was a child . Which is a boy, I can assure you 100%!!!

But when I asked his mom about him, she said, "Nong, I think you've mistaken, I don't have a son."

And then, this babe that I met suddenly appeared in my house, with flowers and fruits for Grandma and said that she's looking for her mother, which is happens to be our helper, Aunty Nelly.

his mother.

What the hell?!!!!

"Can you please stop staring at me?" Oops! Hehe!

Luckily, granny already went back to her room, while Aunty Nelly is in the kitchen, and we're here in the dining room to clean the table and well, to relax.

But I can't relax, I want her answers!!

"Can you be honest with me? Please tell me the truth!"

Darn it! She's so beautiful!!
There's no way this girl is a guy!! I mean, I don't have anything against transgender woman, they're all pretty,. But please not this one!!

"Look, I know it's absurd to meet someone who's thinking of you as.. well, a guy, when you're standing infront of me wearing that dress, and you look so pretty in that by the way.. But I'm sure that Aunty Nelly's child is a boy, not a girl! So how come.. I mean.."

"You.. *sigh! you're not gonna stop, are you?"

"No." Sorry if I'm very persistent, but this is who I am.

"Aish!! Fine!" Then she grabbed my arm and then pulled me in to the room near the backyard..

Whoah!!

"Okay, don't worry. This is the room that I'm using Everytime I'm staying here, while Mom is using the other room."

".. okay?" But is it safe? I mean, I bet she forgot that I'm attracted to her..

"Listen." Okay?

"First, let me thank you for saving my life the other day, but I will really appreciate your kindness if you're not gonna mention it to Mom, cause I swear she's gonna freak out."

Pfft! Alright.

"Second , tsk.. what do you know about Intersex or hermaphrodite or something...?"

Eh? Interse....
Intersex?!!!!!

"Look, I really do appreciate that you still remember... That part of me back then... But..."

Wait wait!!!

"This who I am.. And..."

"Ha--hang on! Wait a sec.. just wait! you! You're asking me about my knowledge regarding Intersex, is that right?!"

"Yup..."

"Well.." this is insane!! "One of my colleagues is now a doctor, and the last time we spoke with, he mentioned that one of his patients does have a situation like that .. I mean being a Intersex.."

"Situation?" And then she raised one of her eyebrows and I swear! she looks so cuuute!!

"Wait, so what about it? I mean, why are you asking me about that?"

"Geez!!! I don't even know how am I going to start!! Aish! Alright alriiight! You see... Err.. I, well, that's true, mom gave birth to a healthy baby boy and yes that's me."

"...."

"And we were friends, I mean we were playmates back then. Yes, ofcourse! I still remember.."

".........."

"Tsk! But when I turned 15, there's sudden changes happened to my body. No, More like.. I'm not paying attention to it or I or mom didn't noticed.. I, until now, I'm not sure if it's unfortunate on my part or not, but.. it turns out that I'm one of those people that you guys called Intersex. "

Wha....

For real?

"Can you still absorb all the things that I'm telling you?"

And i just nod.

Goodness gracious! I don't even know what to say?! Aish!

"It's not easy to accept, you know. Until now.. there are times that I'm thinking.. what if I was born normally like most of the people out there..? What if the society still can't accept people like me? .. I.. I know what I'm telling you is not easy to understand and all, but.. I just want you to know that I'm happy to see you again, P'Tae. Thank you for saving my life P'.."

Wow!

So that means, my Nong Tee and this Girl is...

I.. well, I'm speechless!! Ack!

"Well, I have to go na. I'm sure Mom is already looking for me.. uhm, see yah.."

I swear ! I really don't know what to say this time , or how am I going to react to this?

But one thing is certain..
I'm scared for her..

"Wait, Thana! Your name is Thana, right?"

"Yes...?"

"It may sounds weird, but.. I just want to know if you're in a relationship? I mean , if you have a boyfriend?"

"Pfft! Yes P'.."

"Oh! Ok.. that's.. that's good. Wait, is he aware of your condition?"

"My condition? Ah.. yes P'.. he's.. he's okay with it."

".. I see. That's.. that's good news. I'm happy for you , Tee. I mean, Thana." Aish Tae! Make up your mind!!

"Haha don't worry, that's okay. You can still call me Tee. And it's good to hear that name once again."

"Yeah..."

She's amazing. Sigh!

"Darviiiiiiid!!!!!"

Ack!! That was so loud, granny!!

"Well, it seems granny is already looking for you na, P'.."

"Haha yeah, seems so.."

"Shall we?" Tsk! What a beautiful smile you have Nong Tee.

"Yeah. Let's go."

Heh! I think I found a reason to stay here longer..

"Thank you, P'.."

Heh! "You're welcome, PreTee. "

Aiiiish!! I need to know all the details regarding her boyfriend!!

Who ever you are, you better get ready! Cause I swear I won't let you break my Nong Tee's heart.

***tbc***

A/N: Salute to all the members of LGBT community! I love you all!! 💕😘

(Published; 7/11/2019)