Sold Out

(Keep playing Life Will Change until we shift to Joker's Perspective. I put it in the thumbnail for you.)

Atrax's POV:

I can barely believe my eyes.

Those aren't Shadows...

Those are actual PEOPLE!

The men in black don't seem to be very surprised by the Shadows around them. The fact that we are currently in a massive Casino where the Courthouse used to stand doesn't faze them either. I wonder how they'll act when they see our outfits, especially mine.

They must be some of HIS lackeys. It disgusts me that the bringers of the law would be so easily bought out, but I wasn't much different than them until recently. However, I wasn't bought with money, nor blackmail. 

I was bought with threats. Threats that I could not ignore. Threats on HER life.

But these people have no remorse. I can see it in their faces, despite the cat that jet black sunglasses cover their eyes. They were bought with money.

That was one good thing that came out of my time under HIS control. It taught me to read faces without looking at their eyes. Python, one of the other Thieves in our group, is able to read faces to detect lies. Reading faces is one thing that we have bonded over, and it has led to us becoming friends as well as rivals.

But anyways, back to the topic at hand.

Escaping.

Our leader has bought us time to escape by distracting the men in black. His appearance on top of the chandelier hanging over the crowd was quite stylish, if I do say so myself. I may be able to pull off flashy moves with my four clawed mechanical arms as well as the retractable claws on my gloves and boots, but Joker has a natural talent in flair.

And it's an IMPRESSIVE talent.

I'm so distracted in my thoughts that I don't even realize that we've run directly into a Shadow. If it weren't for Crow's quick movements, we would have been ambushed. Instead, he jumps behind the Shadow and tears its mask off, revealing its true form. The waiter-like form of the shadow quickly melts into a dark puddle of red and black liquid before it divides into four monsters. Two of them are fairy-like creatures known as Queen Mab, and the other two are humanoids wielding two swords with leopard faces and fur, known as Ose.

Oracle: "Four shadows! They're super weak. Take em' out quickly and let's get going!"

Queen: "Ose is weak to Blessed attacks and Queen Mab is weak to Wind attacks! Do not use Fire, Electric or Cursed magic on them, though!"

Crow: "Noted. Mona has Wind attacks, but we need him for healing. Atrax! With me!"

I run up with him. He puts one hand on his bright red mask which is adorned with the long pointed nose of a bird. He tears it off as it shatters to pieces.

The mighty form of his Persona appears behind him. The lights around the Casino reflect off of the Persona's White armor. His light blue chestplate is held out proudly with the initials R.H. written onto it. His blue cape flies freely in the wind as he tilts his head adorned with a red helmet and golden wings upwards. He holds onto his feathered bow and arrow in one hand while the other rests behind him nobly.

Crow: "Persona! Take them down, Robin Hood! Mahamaon!"

Robin Hood takes his arrow of light in one hand and fires it into the crowd of enemies. midway through its path, the arrow splits into four shards that hit the ground near the Shadows. The fragments on the ground suddenly spawn several glowing cards that circle around the enemies. Suddenly, the cards stop moving, before they close in on the enemies. The Queen Mabs are completely unaffected by the attack, but the Oses vanish within an instant.