"Yup." Leo huffed and closed his eyes. Maybe some alone time was just the best solution for him for now. 

--

Taurus took a small bite of her pizza as she leaned back in the restaurants booth. On the opposite side of her sat Aquarius. She had to admit that she felt a bit weird at first, not having spent a lot of one on one time with him before this. But he was a good friend and everyone else seemed busy. She was surprised that Aquarius was actually free for once. It seemed like he's been occupied with Gemini for most of his time.

But Taurus was glad she could spend this time with Aquarius. He was a good friend after all, even if they didn't spend much time together outside of the group. Plus he was always a genuine fun guy to be around. She didn't know why they hadn't  hung out sooner. But she was glad she was doing this now rather than later. 

It was also a pretty good way for Taurus to clear out her mind. She didn't need Aries right now. She didn't need to think of him. She didn't need to overthink about their relationship, even though it was barely a relationship, more like just a little fling at this point. It bothered her that he didn't want to talk, but she didn't want to push on it at the moment. 

But she knew she was going to find out sooner or later. If she didn't get any answers by the end of the night, she was planning on calling him to interrogate him for the answers. At this point she really didn't mind if he wanted to be with her or not, even though that would be nice. She just wanted the truth. In the end, that's all she really wanted.

Taurus didn't really want to talk about Gemini or the article with Aqua either since that's what she's been hearing non stop for the past week. She knew that in the morning, another article would be issued which would cause a whole other mess. It was a lot of stress on her and she didn't want to think about it. She already had Aries to worry about anyways.

Aquarius was right with her, he wanted to keep his mind off it as well. He's been trying to comfort Gemini throughout the whole school week. He felt like he was making a little progress, and he did like helping Gemini. He liked it a lot. But he was also human, he needed a break. And this little lunch he was having with Taurus was a good stress reliever.

"So how was your little night with the girls?" Aquarius smirked jokingly as he took a sip from his soda. He was trying to make some conversation, attempting to stay away from any possible drama. He was sick of it already. 

"It was actually pretty fun," Taurus nodded with a smile. She loved spending time with her closest friends, she loved them more than anything. However, she was a bit disappointed that Libra wasn't able to show up. She would have loved it she could have been there too, "Just like old times."

"Kinda upset I wasn't invited." Aquarius put on a small, teasing pout before Taurus nudged his shoulder, a quiet laugh escaping her lips as she rolled her eyes playfully.

"Oh shut up," The blonde joked along with him "I'll try talking Cancer into it for next time but I don't think she'll give in." She shook her head as she took a sip from her drink, keeping her eyes over on Aquarius as she tried not to laugh again.

"I'll appreciate it." Aquarius nodded, chuckling as he leaned back in his booth to get comfortable.

Taurus laughed along with him and opened her mouth to say something again before a little notification from her phone caught her attention. Aqua rose an eyebrow, curious to see whom it was.

Taurus groaned quietly before taking her phone out of her phone to check the message. She initially wanted this day to be her and Aquarius just hanging out to be care free, putting all the drama in the past for just one day. She was hoping that the text would just be from one of her parents so she could get on to her worry free day.