Chapter Six

Leo let out a puff of smoke as he took a seat on the edge of the bed. He held the cigarette in between his two fingers, trying to reduce some of his stress that has been piling up the last couple of weeks. 

Everyone knew Leo. Everyone knew who he was. But they didn't exactly know who he was. And there was a reason for that. Throughout his whole high school career, he managed to keep this a secret from everyone he knew and as of now, he was doing a pretty good job of it. But now with this whole article nonsense, Leo knew damn well that he could be next. And that terrified him.

He tried isolating himself from his friend group for a couple of days, hoping that would help his secret stay hidden. But even then that didn't even work. He still felt stressed out. And he kept getting constant phone calls from a worried Virgo which only got on his nerves even more. In a time where he wanted to be left alone, the world didn't allow him to.

He put the cigarette back onto his lips, inhaling some of the smoke before blowing it out. At least for now that could help him take care of some of stress. It was working for the time being and that's all Leo needed at the moment.

Aries sighed as he took a seat next to Leo on the bed. The blonde invited Aries over to hopefully either take his mind off of it or completely rant about the whole situation to get it off his chest. Either way, Leo hoped that it would make him feel better about everything.

Aries glanced down at his phone, reading off the texts he was receiving from Libra as he let his friend mope by his side.

"I just can't believe this is even happening." Leo grumbled and shook his head as he took another hit from his cigarette. He wasn't really one to stress, but now in this moment he was more stressed out than ever. And Aries wasn't any help to him at all which only made him even more pissed off if possible.

"Yeah neither can I." Aries sighed and shook his head as well, barely even paying attention as he read text message after text message but didn't really bother replying to any of them.

Leo looked up at Aries and gave him a glare, one that he didn't even notice for he was too caught up in his phone. Leo groaned and grabbed one of his throw pillows before hitting Aries with it in an attempt to grab his attention "Focus man." he scoffed and rolled his eyes.

Aries rose an eyebrow when he was smacked with the pillow and sighed heavily before tearing it away from Leo "Fine. You have my attention now. Happy?" he gave him a half-assed smile before slipping his phone into his back pocket.

"Very" Leo gave him a mocking smile as he nodded "Who you were talking to anyways?" Leo asked, crossing his arms across his chest as he wondered who could possibly be more important than him right now.

"No one. Just some girl." Aries replied with a shrug as he looked over at Leo, now giving him his full attention.

Leo kept his eyes on Aries, wondering who exactly it was. It was a pretty suspicious answer that was basically left unanswered, but Leo couldn't even bother with any further questions. Right now it was about him and his issue.

Leo opened his mouth to begin ranting again when he was interrupted by a notification coming through Aries' phone. Leo just sighed and rolled his eyes as he crossed his arms "You know what? Just go. Deal with whoever it is that's texting you" he mumbled and laid back down on his bed, putting out his cigarette. He already had himself to focus on. He didn't need any of Aries' shit.

Aries looked back at Leo, a little skeptical at first, wondering if Leo was just messing with him and if this was some sort of test. However, Leo only remained laying down on the bed. 

Aries gave him a small smile and patted his friends shoulder "Thanks." He said quickly before heading out to go see Libra before he would change his mind, leaving Leo by himself.