Chapter 4 Revealing the Conspiracy! The Pirate Caretaker, Captain Kuro!

Ariella couldn't help but feel worried about Usopp and Luffy. They're taking a long time to have time for themselves. She feels uneasy for some reason and Greninja noticed her expression.

"Don't worry, it's going to be fine." Greninja assured her in a soft tone noticing she's always worried other people or Pokemon.

"Yeah." Ariella smiles weakly.

"Captain sure is late." Ninjin pointed out.

"Luffy's too." Zoro spoke up and crosses his arms.

"Maybe the shock was just too great." Tamanegi pointed out.

"Whenever he gets upset, he always heads for the coast and stares at the ocean." Piiman pointed out as the three children are waiting for Usopp to arrive.

"Ah!" Ninjin exclaimed to see a familiar person is running towards their direction.

"Captain!" The three children called him.

"What's this?" Zoro raises his eyebrow. "Isn't Luffy supposed to be with him."

"I wonder why he is rushing for?" Hoopa asks while spinning himself around.

"Captain!" The three children cried but Hoopa uses his psychic to push them away before he could crush them. "Ah!"

"There's something worried about him, Ariella." Greninja spoke up and noticing Usopp's panic expression.

"Yeah." Ariella nodded her head.

"Where's Luffy?" Nami questioned Usopp. "Didn't he go to the coast with you...?" He ignored them and still running. "You suppose he's still angry about... having his father insulted and all?"

"No." Ariella answered and shook her head. "It's something else. Hoopa and Greninja, go to Usopp and see what's going on. The others and I are going towards the coast."

"Be careful, Ariella." Greninja and Hoopa chased after Usopp.

"Kids, go home." She stares at them. "Go to your parents and let us handle this situation. Whatever this problem is, it's dangerous and too young for you guys to face it."

"Ar-ar-are you sure, Ariella-sama?" Piiman asks her with a worried look on his face.

"Yeah, we can protect themselves." She smiles and ruffling their hair. "Go and I'll take them where the coast is." The three children left and Ariella sighs softly. "Let's go." They followed her as they headed towards the coast.

Ariella stopped as they finally reach the coast where Usopp usually hangs out

Ariella stopped as they finally reach the coast where Usopp usually hangs out. "Usopp usually hangs out in here for his spare time and clearing his mind." She informed them.

"Ariella!" Ariella looks down to see her canine-like Pokemon is holding unconscious Luffy.

"Ah! A humanoid dog!?" Nami shrieked and hides behind Zoro.