Chapter 1 World of Pirates

"I wonder who she is."

"A girl fell out of the sky out of nowhere with a frog ninja!"

"Is she an alien!?"

"Shh! She's waking up now!"

"Ariella-san!"

Ariella opened her eyes slowly to see four people and Rotom are crowding over. Rotom noticed her owner's uncomfortable expression. "Give her some space."

"Sorry!" They give her space and Ariella smiles lightly at them.

Ariella whimpered and holding her head. "What happened?"

"How much you remembered, Ariella-san?" Rotom retorted back.

Ariella closes her eyes and trying to recall past events. Weird bottle nearly killed them and transform into a genie Pokemon which happens to be Hoppa. Greninja can speak their language normally and encounter Arceus in front of them. Arceus is giving her a task to help Hoppa out to bring other pokemon back where they belong. "I remembered wishing me luck and fell out of nowhere- wait, where's Greninja?"

"I'm here, Ariella." They squealed in surprise excluding Rotom to see Greninja out of nowhere while holding a pokemon egg. "How are you feeling?"

"My head hurts other than that, I'm okay." Ariella pushes herself up and a curly-haired boy closed to her age helped to sit up. "Thank you- eh? A humanoid Shiftry?" She's staring at his unusual long nose compares to them.

The boy goes in despair and cried. "Why does anyone have to criticize my nose!?" He exclaimed and waving his arms angrily.

Ariella laughs nervously and Greninja ignored his whining. "Thank you for helping us..."

"I'm Usopp the-"

Whack!

"Ow!" Usopp whimpered and holding his head. Greninja whacks his head leaving him a huge bump.

"Stop spreading some lies, Usopp." Greninja sighs heavily. "These are Ninjin, Piiman and Tamanegi." He points at the purple-haired boy with freckles, green-haired boy and a blond-boy with glasses.

"All I remember was falling with Greninja and blackout." Ariella spoke up and stared at Usopp. "Do you know what happened to us? Usopp?"

"It's kinda like this." Usopp scratches his head and starting to explain the incident.

~Flashback~

Usopp decided to visit his friend again whereas his three loyal companions are joining him. He hums and couldn't wait to tell another story. "Which ones am I going to choose for my new adventure? Ah! I know-"

"Wah! A shooting star in broad daylight!" Ninjin exclaimed and pointing at the bright star heading towards their direction.

"That's not a shooting star!" Tamanegi pointed out. "That's a meteor heading towards us!"

Usopp's eye bulge in shock and points towards the direction. "Ah! It's coming towards us fast!"

"Run!" The three kids are running ahead without Usopp.

"Ah! Gotta-"

SLAM!

THUD!

Usopp got hit not a meteor instead a giant blue frog hugged the scarlet-haired girl tightly. He groaned and pushing them away from him. "What the hell? Why are they coming out of nowhere from the sky?"