c h a p t e r t h i r t e e n : c r è m e d e l a c r è m e

Start from the beginning

A loud howl ripped through the air and I gasped as a series of them followed after in a beautiful harmony. A blurry figure caught my eye and I smooshed my face against the window. It was dark out, and the only light available was from the taillights and the moon but with my heightened senses, I could clearly see the outline of large wolves, varying in different colors, running beside our vehicles; and now that I'm looking closely, some were even in human form!

"Daddy, look! Look!" I grabbed onto his shoulders and shook him with all my might.

"They're welcoming you home, babygirl." He grinned and let out a deep chuckle. His hand came up to cup my cheek, caressing it softly and petting me just how liked it. It made me emit a whining purr from my chest and staring into daddy's beautiful moss green eyes, I saw a whole universe that was filled with so much love for me.

His lips curved up into a smile, adorable dimples making their presence known and his wolf joined mine in our headspace, and what he said next blissfully sealed me to my new reality.

And I couldn't have been more ready.

"We finally have our luna."

d o m i n i k

It didn't take that much long for us to reach our destination and when we did, the whole Coercitor pack was waiting outside, shouting out loud hoots and hollers as I stepped out with a raised hand to greet them, taking in my pack members' faces. All of them stood strongly, from the adults and even to the young, excitement evident on their expressions, and together as one united front. It was an image I was proud to show my mate, a proof to her and her wolf that I can and will be able to provide for her, and now, it was finally time to introduce her to our family.

"My brothers and sisters, my fellow enforcers. It's good to see you again." I stated and everyone bowed their heads, acknowledging me with a murmur of the word 'alpha' and a short phrase of being thankful for my safe homecoming before turning to me again, or more specifically to where my baby was sitting inside the car, waiting for me to call her.

"As you all know, I've left to handle some business regarding another pack. I went there and expected nothing more than to come home with a successful meeting.. but I had been blessed with something, someone far more valuable." I smirked as I noticed they've started to fidget on their feet. I had initially wanted to prolong this as much as I could, as a sadistic side of me enjoyed witnessing hardened soldiers grow impatient at their anticipation in getting to see Isla for the first time.

But my babygirl has had a long day, and I wanted her cute little bum on our bed where she could rest as soon as I could.

I decided to end their torture because I understood them, to a point. Being blessed by my sweetheart's presence is really something you just can't wait for.

I cleared my throat. "It's been more than enough years since this pack had their last luna, and so as the 34th Alpha Enforcer, I am pleased to announce that the Coercitor Pack will have an alpha mated pair from henceforth until I pass my title on to my successor."

I motioned for Aaron to open the door and barely contained a smile as one delicate sandal dressed foot stepped out after the other onto the soil. My little mate thanked Aaron graciously before adorably fast walking to where I was. I placed my hand on the small of her back, feeling more than powerful and confident with her by my side as we faced our pack.

"Everyone! I would like for you all to meet my mate, formerly of the Tacete pack and now officially our luna, Isla Dawson!"

It was a cluster of celebrations after that. Many had approached and dared to take a chance to introduce themselves to Isla whilst some admired from afar. They may have percieved the thought of my babygirl having the same attitude as me but they were, safe to say, surprised to find Isla going her way to wandering around the grounds to shake everyone's hands and memorize their names.