1.

Hey! this is my new story, hope you like it!

Chapter 1:

I wake up. I yawn and rub my eyes. I felt cold, the bed covers were barely covering me. I pull them over me. I hear a groan. Instinctively I sit up in the bed and open my eyes. this is definitely not my room nor my house. Where was I?

I looked around the room and the last person who I expected was beside me in the bed.

Kian Lawley.

He yawned and stretched his arms. I try and take my eyes off his muscles. Then it hits me, he was naked I lift the covers up and noticed I'm naked aswell.

"No no no" I whisper, what have I done.

"Oh yeah baby" he moans with a smirk.

"Put so clothes on!" I shout.

"you didnt want them on last night", he sneers. my heart sank please, please let us not have done anything last night. i try and remember what happened. he had a party at his house, i came with my friends. He asked if i wanted to dance and i said yes. then we started making out.. and we all know what happened next. i lost my virginity at 16!

"how could i be so stupid", i mutter.

" i wouldnt say what we did last night was stupid", he says. " i thought it was amazing". his voice was so damn sexy! i tear my gaze from him. i pull the covers around me and get off of the bed. i look for my clothes.

"where the fuck are my clothes", i shout. he sighs.

"they're over there". he points to them and i hurry over to them. i grab them and go into the bathroom. i quickly get dresssed and when i come back out  he had some boxers on and was smirking at me. i roll my eyes at him. "you seemed to like what you saw last night".

"fuck of Kian". i look at him one last time. that body that i craved since last year. and now i finally got it. those amazing warn inviting chocolate brown eyes and his sexy brown hair made me want him more, his hot nose percings and tattoos on his arms. what am i thinking!? hes a player you cant fall for his tricks again, he did this to every girl in school.

"Bella". he whispers seductiely, i shake my head and storm out of his room. there were still people here from last night. all of them were drunk and had hang overs. i run out of the house. my best friend Cams car was gone, he drove me here last night along as my other best friend Ems. guess i have to walk home.

when i reach home i quietly close the door so no one will realize im only coming home now instead of midnight like i was supposed to. when i walk into the kitchen my 17 year old brother Nash and my fourteen year old brother Hayes were standing there looking at me. shit! im fucked.

"where the hell have you been bella?" Nash says, getting angry.

"are mum and dad gone?" i ask, changing the subject.

"they left an hour ago", Hayes says. i sigh with relief. i didnt have to deal with them shouting at me at least, but when they come home im in trouble.

"hello?" nash shouts.

"chill out Hamilton, i was over at ems." i lie using his first name, sitting down at the dinning table.

"dont call me Hamilton, Bells" Nash says looking at Hayes.

"so you didnt stay over at Kians house?"Hayes asks, not believing a word i say.

"of course i didnt, do you see me as some slut?" i asked hurt. i guess now i am like one of those sluts Kian hangs around with.

"no i dont im sorry for accusing you" Nash says. Hayes comes over to me and smells my breath.

"shes clean", Hayes says. i cant believe they think i drank alcohol.

let me tell you somethings about me. To start of with my names Isabella Grier. i was the good girl who obeyed the rules, smart and got good grades. My parents expect a lot of good things from me. We lived in a big expensive house. I'm told i am pretty, even though I beg to differ. But I know I'm tall. i have long brown and blonde ombre layered hair that reaches my ass, with bright green eyes with flecks of amber in them, I have a nose ring loop just like Kians. i am quite popular but i only really hang out with my best friends; Cameron Dallas and Emily Hay.

My family consists of my mum, dad (they are still together), Hayes, Nash, Will who's 22, skylnn who's 4 so its a family of 7.

never in my life did i think i guy like Kian would ever look at me, let alone have sex with me. ive dreamt like every other girl in school for Kian to be my boyfriend, and then one day we can et married and live our lifes in each others arms. okay maybe thats taking it a bit to far. but yes i have a big crush on Kian Lawley since forever.

i shake my head, stop thinking about him. "im sorry for not texting you where i was" i say, looking at the ground.

"its okay little sis, im just glad youre okay. i thought something bad happened", Nash says. i smile at him.

Zoe our maid makes me breakfast and i eat it. zoe was like a sister to me other than my little sister Skylnn. Zoe was 22 years old and a great friend.

"hey wheres Sky?" i asked about to get up and check her room.

"shes at mollys for 7 days their camping." Hayes says in a sad tone, aw Hayes is going to miss her. they are very close.

"aw is little hayesy-poo going to miss little princess sky?" i run up to hayes giving him a hug, as Nash comes around and messes with Hayes hair.

"aw poor little Hayessssssssseyy" Nash laughs picking hayes up out of my grip and throwing him onto the ground, as hayes screams like a girl i cry out in laughter.

"that wasnt fair" Hayes compains getting up but just as he gets on his feet nash tackles him down and they have a little fighting match.

i laugh and run up to my room, jumping onto the bed.

i couldnt stop thinking about Kian. he used me for sex like he used every other girl. he made me feel like he loved me. he even said it last night during sex, but it was just a lie. i started to think about his brown fluffy hair, his gorgeous eyes and his musclular sexy body which made me crave him more.

"honey are you allright, your drooling?"Zoe says as she passed my bed room door.

"am... yeah im fine" i say wiping my mouth as i get up and she goes to finish her jobs. i grab my phone and check my messages. there was seven messages from Kian and two missed calls. why was he ringing me? i check the texts.

Hey baby, whyd you leave?
how about you come over during the weekend?
id really like you too xxxo.

yeah so you can get into my pants again. no way, i don't even bother read the rest, let alone reply.  i wanted to be in a relationship with them first before i go having sex. and Kian wasnt the guy for realationships. he wa just the kind of person for one night stands. and when he has girlfriends he ends up cheating on them or breaking up with them the next day.  i didnt want to end up with a broken heart. i dont reply to any of the texts. instead i go to sleep and forget about him.

hello hopefully you've enjoyed this chapter.....

read
comment
vote
share
thank you.