8.

I wake up in the morning feeling sick. I cover Mt mouth and make I run for a the bathroom. I didn't make it and ended up throwing up on the floor. It looks disgusting. The look of it made me puke again, this time in the toilet. Zoe knocks on the door.

"time for school bells" she shouts, I don't respond so she comes in.
"where are you? "

" in here " I whisper. She comes into the bathroom and sees the puke all over the ground. " I'm sorry" I mumble, and then puke into the toilet again. She runs over to me and holds my hair back.

"it's fine Bella" she assures me. I hate morning sickness. I stand up after I finished. "you okay now? "

"yeah thanks" I force a smile "sorry again" .

"it's fine Bella trust me, I'll clean this up " she smiles, a genuine smile. I nod, and jump over the puke and into my room. I pick out some clothes and quickly change then do my hair and makeup. Zoe comes back out. " done". I give her a small smile, and go brush my teeth.

We walk out of my room and into the kitchen. She cooks me some breakfast and I quickly eat it. My mother walks in.

"hey Isabella, how are you?"she asks.

"I'm good". I take a sip of water.

"she had a bad case of morning sickness this morning, got sick all over the floor. "zoe says.

" aw honey, don't worry it shouldn't be long until the sickness will stop." I nod. "so she schoolboy and you have a doctor's appointment in two weeks."

"thanks mum." I smile, she nods and go's to make her breakfast.

"you're not freaking out about her being pregnant? " Hayes asks.

" well I did, but not anymore. " Nash comes in.

" come on let's go" he says, with his care keys in his hand. Hayes and I nod.

"if you feel unwell, call me and I'll collect you" Zoe says, I thank her. "wait bells" zoe quickly adds as start walking away, she passes me a bag. "just in case you're not near the toilet" I chuckle and thank her again. We go into Nashs car and drive to school. I look out the window and imagine what it will be like in 9 months time. I'll probably be alone, Kian won't be there for me. But at least I had my family and friends. I can't wait to see my little baby. I rest my hand on my stomach. Hayes smirks at me.

"I'm pretty sure it's the size of a been Bells" he whispers, while smirking. I give him a cold look.

"yeah well you did it yesterday" I say.

"oh shut up", he mumbles. I laugh.

"so what happened yesterday? Why were Mum and Dad shouting? "Nash asks looking at me through the mirror with he's big Blue eyes, I've always been jealous of Nash and Hayes eyes, I'm just stuck with boring green ones.

" It was nothing" I say quickly.

He was getting too suspicious. Sooner or later he's going to find out. He looks at my hand on my stomach and I take it off. That was close. When we reach school, I go to my locker. Kian was standing there with he's new slut. It was a different girl not the girl he had yesterday. He was smirking and she giggled. That was me last month. I decides to not go to my locker, I try not let him so me. I go into my science class. I sit Amy in this class even though I begged my teacher to change my seating. But they refused. I sigh as I sit beside her. She was texting on her phone, probably one of Kians player friends.

"are you all better after yesterday? " she sneers. I don't answer, I just keep my head in my book. " did your boyfriend break up with you? Oh wait you don't have on because no one will want to go out with you". I wanted to hit her hard. "fine don't talk" finally some quiet, that was until the teacher walks in.

"please go to chapter 24 class", he says. I go to chapter 24. I hate science to be honest. I wanted to sleep. Just three hours till lunch. When it's lunch, I sit at my usual table. I look at my lunch and I don't feel hungry. I put it back i n my bag.

"bells you need to eat something", Emily says. But I wasn't hungry.

"I'm not hungry", I say.

"yeah but someone else might be", she says, pointing to her stomach. Oh she meant the baby.

"who? " Cameron asks confused. I reluctantly eat my sandwich. Emily looks at me pleased.

" it doesn't matter " she says.
" there's something you guys aren't telling me", he asks hurt. I didn't like lying to Cameron, he was other best friend. I always told him everything. "please, I thought we told each other everything".

"you're right we do, I'm sorry" he looks at me waiting for what u was about to tell him. "I'm pregnant". He spits his drink out, it was so funny. He got it all over Emily.

"Cameron" she shouts. I knew this was a serious conversation but I couldn't help laughing.

"I'm sorry ems" he says, cleaning the table. He passes her a tissue. She grabs it off him and starts wiping her skirt. Fortunately only her skirt got wet, it was black so the stain wasn't noticeable. "wait, Bella you're what?"

"you know knocked up, have a bun in the oven, with child, having a baby, up the duff, preggers, expecting, preggo, does any of this make sence to you? " Emily says, still upset about her skirt.

" God I know what it means but I can't believe you are" he says.

"I know " I sigh, looking down at my hands sitting in my lap.

" why did it you tell my straight away? "

" I'm sorry, I didn't know how'd you'd react. I only found out yesterday I still hadn't got used to it myself". I started to cry, he put his arm around me.

"hey, hey I'm not mad, don't cry bells" he whispers in my ear. I stop crying. "I'm here for you I promise". He moves the hair out of my face and kisses my cheek.

"thanks" Emily comes over and we have a group hug. "I told my parents, Hayes and Zoe last night".

"how'd they take it? " she asks.

" at start they were disappointed, but they accepted. "

" wow I thought they would kick you out" Cameron laughs, I smack his arm."okay, okay I'm just joking"

"so you just need to tell Kian and Nash? " Emily asks. I nod

" well I guess it explains the puking". When he says that it reminds me of this morning horrible mess. I think I'm gonna puke again. I get off Camerons lap and look for a toilet. It was too far away. My bad has the paper bag in it.

"my bag" I say quickly covering my mouth. Emily looks though my bag but it was to late I couldn't hold it in anymore, and I got sick all over the lunch table. When I looked back up I see everyone looking at me. That's like 600 eyes on me. I was so embarrassed. Cameron and emily help me to the nearest girls toilet. I still on the ground beside the toilet.

"I'm so sorry you had to see that" I sniffed.

Okay that's it for now. I hope you like it.