(Y/n) (l/n) passed!

(Y/n) giggled looking at the fire man in front of her
"Okay my turn" she said playfully smirking walking closer to the man encasing her body in fire endeavour was firing flames at her left right and center but she either sent her own flames or inhaled them making herself stronger.

Eventually endeavour noticed it was no point in attacking her with flames and went right on to a physical fight both people firing viscous punches at one another that would definitely leave a bruise behind.
"Damn it this kids dragon crap thing she can handle my physical attacks as well it may be best to toss this kid like a rag doll" endeavour thought as they kept clashing in the fight, eventually endeavour had an opening and grabbed her tail swinging her harshly away from him against a hard rock.
"She must have limited time in this form" he thought looking down noticing a couple red dragon scales on the ground.

(Y/n) stood up staggering a little
"I got three minutes" she said weakly with a cough as she hopped around hiding herself from endeavour trying to avoid him to get to the gate. It was only mere seconds until she found the gate and endeavour closing guarding the exit.
Sighing softly she got higher up and looked down at endeavour until she decided to jump down straight at him
"Your favourite person is back" she chirped laughing hitting the giant man as he attacked her with his flames, knocking (y/n) back they glared are each other,
Until finally (y/n) had a plan.

"come on endy is that all you got I expect more from the number 2 hero" she taunted her voice didn't even sound like her own anymore. Firing flames at the king of them they started clashing again throwing hard fist at one another full of flames.
With 8 seconds left till she would get pushed out of her dragon mode (y/n) grabbed endeavours shoulders and jumped over him pushing the giant fire man to the ground and sprinting for the gate, but just as she was about to pass though the gate she collapsed her time had ran out.

(Y/n) was at the point of loosing her consciousness her head was hurting and cloudy She could hardly stand She had tunnel vision, eventually she stumbled upon her feet and took three large steps passing though the gate

"(L/n) (y/n) PASSED" was heard booming from the speakers before she collapsed onto the grassy ground beneath her. Recovery girl ran down to the entrance looking at (y/n) for a few seconds before giving her a gentle kiss then looking at endeavour as two robots collected (y/n) and took her to the nurses office
Endeavour didn't say anything just nodded his head before walking off.
Recovery girl was about to tell endeavour off but held it back turning around and heading back to the nurses office to take care of (y/n) and make sure she's resting well.