Chapter 18// Park Romantics

Start from the beginning

Then our lips met.

I put my hands on the back of his neck as we kissed again and again. I laid down and felt the cold rock on my back, Seb following and now hovering over me, our lips still moving together rhythmically.

There is no way we can turn back now, not ever. And I can't believe I am kissing the devil next door.

He pulled back moments later but stayed hanging above me.

"I've been wanting to do that for a while." he smirks. I giggle and feel my cheeks blush.

"We should probably go." I say quietly as we sit up. Seb just looks at me. "What?"

"Nothing." he stands up and begins to fold the picnic blanket. I grab the speakers and put them in the picnic basket. "I'll get the rest tomorrow."

And we start our walk home, me not being able to wipe the smile from my lips.

I guess everyone saw this coming, admittedly, I did too. But now it's real, I don't believe it. Seb has never been like this and I never thought he was even capable of being this thoughtful and kind. All his years of being a drunken man-whore and hooking up with girl after girl. And none of them have even mattered to him. One night stands, fan-girls who follow him around all day just like the mindless bimbos they are.

"Sebastian?" I ask him as we reach our front door.

"Yes Emily." he smiles.

"Why me? You have lines and lines of girls waiting for you back home. And after all your years on the hunt, you decide to fall for me?"

"You don't get it do you? We don't decide who we fall for, Love decides for us. All those other girls just want what I used to want, one night stands. I'm going to change all that. I don't want to be known for that anymore." he says looking deep into my eyes as we hold each others hands.

Getting all soppy and deep are we Cooper?

"What do you want to be known for?" I say quietly.

"I want to be known for having the, most, amazing, girlfriend, ever." he whispers to me.

"Are you asking me out Cooper?" I beam slightly up at him, releasing his hands so I can put mine on the back of his neck.

What are we doing! I can't believe this!

"Do you want me to be, Fields?" he leans his face closer, smirking cheekily.

"Hmmm, do I want to go out with the hottest player in school?" I pretend to think out loud, tapping a finger to my chin.

"Well I don't know a girl who wouldn't, even a couple guys would be keen." he winks.

"I might have to think about it some more. Shall I get back to you in the morning?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Ok, but make sure it's first thing, I get bored and as you said, there is a line of girls waiting," he jokes before pecking me on the lips and opening the house door for me. I step past him with a smile and we both separate to our bedrooms, the rest of the house already asleep.

*****

*the next morning*

"Everybody in the car!" My dad yells through the house. I quickly pull my hair up into a low ponytail and head downstairs. The whole household is filing out the front door and into our large car. I squeeze over the folded seat to the back with Seb next to me and George next to him.

It's the first time I've seen Seb since last night.

Our kiss under the moonlight.

He looks a little tired and I feel so as well.