🍂 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 8🍂

Start from the beginning

He looked around frantically. "What's wrong?" I asked him once again.

He froze looking me dead in the eyes.

"The Captain is gone." He said. I turned back at the boat to find it empty. The captain just vanished.

There was no doubt in my mind that he was working for Orochimaru.

He was slick, I'll give him that.

"Whatever let's go." I announced. Kai was prominently confused as to why I was leaving the captain behind.

"So we are gonna leave without looking for the guy?" He asked to which Rei answered.

"Kai wake up. The captain was obviously working with Orochimaru so he can get close to Akari." He paused.

Kai deadpanned, "I knew that." he said leading Rei to continue.

"You know what, as I think about it more, the captain touching me before we entered the boat was the last thing I remembered before I blacked out." he said putting two and two together.

"The captain isn't important and if he is working with Orochimaru he's probably long gone by now so let's get going." I stated.

They both nodded in compliance.

That guy isn't our focus right now but we can't risk bumping into him right now.

I just can't believe how easily Rei was caught in that genjutsu isn't he supposed be more advanced than Kai and I.

Whatever I guess.

"So Akari what are you gonna do when we get back?" Kai asked. To be brutally honest my mind was on that offer with Orochimaru.

"Train maybe, how about you Kai?" I followed them down the path.

"I don't know." He responded.

"Maybe we can hang out after you train." He said with his face going pale.

"As a date?" I curiously asked. Kai is a nice guy but I'm focused on more important things and a boyfriend isn't one of them.

His face reddened as he looked away. "Um, no, not, not li-ke that." he stuttered.

I laughed, "How cute." I said while walking ahead of him.

I do admire him, I really do.

The Hidden Leaf

Team 7 finally made it back from their mission where they protected the bridge builder and in doing so they faced off against Zabuzu Momouichi and Haku of the Yuki clan.

The village at where the bridge builder resided named the bridge after their hero Naruto.

Both Sasuke and Kakashi will be needing medical attention as their battles both took massive tolls on their bodies.

Not to mention Sakura will be needing training. She was a great help at getting Naruto and Sasuke to properly control their chakras but she is considerably weak without her team.

After they made their report on the mission each team member went home to get cleaned up.

That evening in the leaf was eerily peaceful. The wind blew past villagers causing their hair to fly.

Birds flying over the village. Kids walking alongside their parents but sasuke was sitting at the dock looking at the still waters.

Naruto passed by looking on as Sasuke blankly stared into the water.

Naruto couldn't bring himself to speak to him as they both considered themselves as rivals but he looked on.

Sudddenly Sasuke looked back to find naruto watching him with nothing nice to he scoffed, "Hn." He then flashed away leaving Naruto confused.

X
AUTHOR'S NOTE
.
HEY GUYS...SORRY I TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATED BUT WITH ALL THE PROTESTS AND STUFF GOING ON I'VE BEEN BUSY HELPING MY FRIEND OUT BECAUSE HER BUSINESS WAS LOOTED.
.
GUYS I HOPE YOU ALL ARE SAFE IN THIS TIME OF CRISIS AND NO MATTER YOUR COLOUR JUST MUST REMEMBER I LOVE YOU GUYS.
.
I WILL UPDATE AGAIN SOON.
.
#BLM

🍂