Chapter 36: Temari and Hinata's Sacrifice

Start from the beginning

“What about you ma’am?” Aki asked the girl, giving her a shuriken but like all the others she missed.

Sighing Shizuka turned around now a bit pissed, seeing all the Amateurs “Why don’t the experts try” She said.

“Sasuke, Naruko? If you please.” Shizuka said watching both Sasuke and Naruko argue from across the room---way over the other side, by the wall---Hearing their names being called, Naruko threw the pen she was using while Sasuke threw the fork he was holding both still fighting with each other not even looking at their target as both the pen and fork hit the bulls eye making girls swoon and boys stare with awe and admiration.

Shizuka smirked in satisfaction “And that Ladies and Gentlemen is what you call Experts!~” Shizuka gave a mock bow before leaving.

The costumers turned audience clapped their hands at the still arguing pair.

------

A group consists of 6 creepy and weirdly dressed, came in the café.

“Hey! You sure this is her class?” Whispered one of them who was wearing a dog mascot.

“Yes. I’m pretty sure of it.” Said another monotonously, wearing a big raccoon mascot’s head that a wide smile on its face and gave off a very creepy aura.

“I heard her say once about ninjas and stuff, so this should probably be the place.” Said a girl wearing a Victorian era gown and had a fan covering half of her face and the other half was covered by her oversized hat.

They looked around some more until a voice broke n and interrupted their searching,

“Excuse me? They turned to the source and saw a girl in ANBU’s outfit, complete with mask.

“May I help you strange or crazy people?” the ANBU asked

“Yes, table for 6 please.” Said a girl who was dressed in a black wedding dress with her black veil down completely obscuring her face.

The ANBU bowed “Please follow me.”

The group was led to the corner most table in the café where the lights of the room didn’t reach. When the group finally settled, one of them who wore a pineapple hat asked.

“Is Naruko Namikaze here?” the ANBU frowned behind her mask and secretly signaled to another ANBU. And in less than a second a kunai was pointed at the neck of the person who was wearing the dog mascot.

“Who are you? What do you need from her? Are you stalkers? Speak or Die.” Said the ANBU---who was actually Shizuka--- in a deep threatening voice with a low growl. The other ANBU who was actually Tsuki immediately left to find Sasuke and called for him. Whispering to him about the group and then left again to look for Naruko. Sasuke’s brows furrowed and made his way to the said group.

“O-Oi! Calm down! We’re not suspicious people!” Said the guy wearing the dog mascot nervously to Shizuka who appeared out of the shadows and was now pointing a kunai at him. Shizuka snorted and just pointed the kunai closer to his throat. “Not suspicious you ass.tch”

The girl wearing a black wedding dress growled and also pointed the bouquet of white roses that she held to the ANBU in a threatening way.

“Let.Him.Go.” She growled out, glaring at the ANBU beneath her black veil. The two girls growled at each other.

The one wearing the pineapple hat sighed “Calm down ANBU-san we’re not stalkers we’re—" “What’s going on here?” The pineapple guy got cut off as Sasuke arrived.