Sick Ashton: 5SOS (Part 1)

Michael- 5 year old headspace
Ashton- 3 year old headspace
Luke- Daddy
Calum- Dada

-Luke's POV-

It has not been a good day. Everyone is sick but me. Calum had a headache, and it constantly sneezing (Which isn't helping his headache). Michael has a sore throat, sneezing, coughing, and is always crying wanting to be held. Ashton is by far the worst, he's constantly throwing up, has a migraine, sore throat and runny nose.

I spend most of my time with Ashton. When he isn't throwing up, he's crying because his head and throat hurts. Ends up making himself sick. It's a vicious cycle.

I had just taken asprin to Calum, when Ashton called for me. After I pull the mask over my face it ran to the bathroom. The mask was to help me not get sick.

I ran into the bathroom seeing Ashton leaning over the toilet. I sat beside him running his back. He lifted his head from the toilet bowl, and when I seen was surprising and alarming. He had thrown up blood, all blood.

"Baby it's time to go to the hospital." I said picking Ashton up.

"Okay daddy." I started to walked to Calum's room when a horrible smell hit me.

"Did you have a messy baby?" Ashton sniffled and nodded, laying his head on my shoulder, almost asleep.

"Sweepty daddy." Ashton mumbled. I laid Ashton on his changing table. The smell was worst when the napping was opened. I resisted the urge gag, and quickly changed my baby.

"Da icky." Ashton gaged. I quickly grabbed the bin, just in time, before Ashton threw up, still bloody.

"Come one baby, we'll tell dada where we're going and then we'll leave." I said, picking up the half asleep boy and walking to Cal's room.

"Calum, I'm taking Ashton to the hospital. Something's seriously wrong with him. We'll be back later." I said. Calum nodded, and I rushed out of the room.

Ashton was asleep by the time I got him strapped in the car. I sped towards that hospital, not really caring about anything, just his baby's health.

Arriving at the hospital I jumped out, unstrapping Ashton from his car seat and carried him into the Age Play doctor.

"Help!" I yelled seeing Ashton's eyes roll back into his head and blood started pouring out of his mouth.

A nurse walked over, taking Ashton from me and placing him on a gurney, wheeling him away.