𝒟𝒶𝓎 2: "take me out"

(Y/N) Pov

I was kinda broken after what he said. "No point, tch," I pouted hugging myself. The jacket I wore today was a thin one, I didn't think it was going to be THAT cold. Eager to get into the warmth of the classroom, I started running...

"Woah," I said, almost tripping. I managed to step my foot out before falling. "Man I should really watch where I'm going," I ruffled the back of my head. "Yea, you should," a deep voice was heard behind me. "J-Jotaro?" I asked, turning around to see... (F/2). "Bruh-," I cried, "You made me think he was there..." (F/3) giggled, "was that really convincing? I thought (F/2) was a little too pitchy." "HEY! I TRIED MY BEST!" "*sigh* lets just go alright," (F/1) said smacking the back of our heads, lightly.

~

"Ughhhh class was tough today! I don't even know why the kids in the back didn't stop talking," I said, pissed at the fact that  we were held back. "I know right, I could be stuffing my face with chips at that time," (F/2) yawned. "I'm going to go to the library today," (F/3) said. "Oh! Could I go with you?" (F/1) asked. "Yeah." "I need to get a book for this project I'm doing," (F/2) said, shoving her hands in her pockets... if she does have pockets.

"Sorry (Y/N)... do you wanna come with us?" (F/3) asked. "Nah I'm good, thanks though," I smiled.

~

"... should I go to the rooftop? Maybe Jotaro's up there... would it be to awkward??? uwah you know what let's just go." I made up to the rooftop, holding onto the handle, I breathed in. "please don't let Jotaro be up here," I whispered. I was about to push the door, but a mouth came right next to my ear. "And why do you want that?" I turned around, entering the rooftop, and my eyes widened. Jotaro was standing right in front of me, hands crossed. His frown was VISIBLE.

"huh?" I asked, sweat rolling down my head. His eyes narrowed, "I thought you liked me... do you hate me now?" He rose an eyebrow and smirked. Leaning on one hand, he pinned me down on the wall besides the door. "Girlfriend?" Jotaro asked.

"N-no," I squeaked, "fuck can't punch him," I thought. I pushed him off, and sat   crisscrossed on the floor. "I thought that it was 'no point'," I said, putting up my fingers to indicate the quotation marks. "Well yeah it's no point, we only have XX days, might as well not even try knowing that it'll end so soon," he blankly stared at me. I glared at him, "you piss me off, bitch." "Honestly... how did I even like you, you're so... rude."

Then there was silence...

"... sorry for calling you bitch by the way," I looked away.

Jotaro chuckled, "fine then "babe", let's do this your way then, for XX days I'll be your boyfriend." I looked up at him, "really." I couldn't even tell if he was joking or not, but again he doesn't seem like one to make jokes. "Alright," I looked at him in the eye, kinda intimidating.

"TᗩKE ᗰE OᑌT"
>~~~~~~~~~~~~<

I'll be updating everyday (if I can), to make it seem more like a "Day:" kinda thing lol, sorry if I don't though. I almost caught up with all my homework 😅 just need one more day and I'll be done.