𝒟𝒶𝓎 0: Mistake

Alright I hope you don't hate this lol.

(Author Note: I won't be changing anything about you (except your personality) and your appearance. I will be basing your personality after me tho :3

I'm sorry if you don't like my personality but I'm a passive aggressive bitch ✌️, not a softy... maybe sometimes, outgoing and crazy. REALLY ANNOYING MIGHT I ADD 👉👈

Your age is gonna be changed unless you're 17 🧍‍♀️yall if u saw this pretend it never happened😭

OK OK I JUST REALIZED THIS BUT YALL GON TALK LIKE ME TOO ://// SORRRY 🤡

Key terms: :333
(F/F): Favorite Food (make it holdable? But like if you wanna go with hotpot... GO AHEAD)
(Y/N): Your Name
(F/C): Favorite Color
(L/N): (your) last name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/N) Pov

I was walking down to school, being the good child I am. Holding a/an (F/F) on one hand, and the other hand was on the strap of my (F/C) backpack. I was walking to school, until I saw 'those girls', yaknow the girls who... WANNA FUCK Jotaro. I like Jotaro too, he kinda cute *wiNk wONk* but I ain't brave enough to ask him out 😭😭😭.

I walked a little closer to the group to hear what they were talking about. "NO BOOBS!" "UGLYYYY!!" "Damn ok shits about to happen," I thought. And it continued... and continued... and continued... "NO BOO-" "SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH!" "Man... Jotaro just called that 🅱️ a bitcjjjj... not surprised," I thought.

I stood there for a while... "awh shit he's coming my way- fuck gotta blast," I said realizing the big man was walking towards me. "Move out of the way bitch," he glared at me. "bruh ok I'm clowning him 😤🤡... jk," I thought. I moved to the side and he was walking... and then somehow tripped... over the stairs. "That shit hurted," I thought (bruh I wrote thoughted 😭😭😭). He groaned.

I ran up to him. "Hey cutie did it hurt when you fell from heaven???" I said, shooting my shot. He looked up and glared at me. "What the fuck did you just say?" Jotaro snarled at me. "UHHH NOTHING THAT WAS A MISTAKE!!!" I yelled running away. "Gotta go fast," I thought.

(I'm so sorry but this is too funny, I might turn this shit into a crack fic wtf- I'm just joking, but imma insert some shit here and there 😌✌️).

I ran through the gates and into my class. "is ya gurl, (Y/N) in the houseeee!" I yelled towards my friend group. "SHHH (Y/N) we're in the classroom," my mom friend scolded. "It's alright, class hasn't started..." my waif said. "ya... mom," I nodded my head. "Anywaysss class is about to start in 3... 2... 1," I said staring down at my watch. The bell rang exactly at that time and the teacher came in. Mrs./Mr. (NAME) walked to their desk and cleared their throat. "Alright, so I'll be taking attendance," they said, flipping to a page in their binder.

"(Y/N) (L/N)." "Here," I said, but I thought of... "YESSSIRRR." And then they said, "Jotaro Kujo"... no response. Really... he was here a few minutes ago. The teacher sighed, "absent... or late... nah we'll go with absent." "(Y/N), will you take this to the front desk?" Mr(s). (name) asked. "yeah sure," I said walking up to the desk to grab the attendance sheet.

"Jotaro Asshole, here I come," I murmured, walking through the halls. "He fell down, so he's probably in the health office... right? Unless he went home," I thought. I dropped by the front desk and handed the paper to Mr(s). (NAME 2), who thanked me as I walked out the door. "Uhhh I'm just gonna... fake an asthma attack... yea," I thought.

*knock knock* "... come in," I heard a voice from inside. "HELLO NURSE (NAME 3)," I yelled. I went up here a lot... so I became friends with the nurse... sort of. "Ah, hello (Y/N) is there something bothering you?" they asked. "Shit," I thought, sweat dropping from my forehead. "I've been getting cramps, could I take adPIL?" I asked. (Y'all see what I did there 👀).

"Alright," they said, reaching in the cabinet and grabbing the adPIL. Someone opened the door and I turned my head towards it. A guy that's OUT OF HIS UNIFORM, dressing all edgy-like came in. "Bingo," I thought, knowing that he was still here, haha I'm so smart bruh. "What the... what the hell are you doing here," Jotaro furrowed his eyebrows. "Do you wanna date?" I covered my mouth, right after I said that. Jotaro squinted his eyes, "what the fuck? No you're ugly, bitch." "Damn ok that hurts," I said looking at him.

And then silence consumed the room...

The nurse came in and handed me my adPIL and a cup of water. "Thank you," I said, before swallowing the adPIL pill. I looked at Jotaro and left, right after.

~after school bitch~
"Ok ok so like get this... (guy name 1) asked me out, and guess what!! WE HAVE 68 YEARS TOGETHER," your friend yelled. "Not 69?" I frowned. "No, not 69," (friend 1) deadpanned. "anyways congratssss," I smiled punching her on the arm playfully. "Mhmm so (Y/N) did you ask out Jotaro yet??? How many years do you get with him?" (friend 2) asked. "1, I did not ask out Jotaro... well I did, but I uhh-." "Ruined it?" (friend 3) jumped in. "No. No... I didn't ruin it..." they all looked at me like I was a clown. "Alright alright... I did," I looked away. "BUT IT'S HIS FAULT! AND HE CALLED ME A BITCH," I changed the subject. "GASP WHAT THE FUCK. WHERE'S THAT HOE IMMA BEAT THE SHIT OUTTA HIM." "GIRL NO DON'T HE'LL BE YOU FUTURE BROTHER-IN-LAW." "Fine then," (friend 2 pouted). "we still support you (Y/N), but if he hurts you, he won't have hair for the rest of his life..." (friend 3) pouted.

"Oh shit he's right there!" I yelled. (Friend 2) pushed me towards him and yelled, "ho get em girl." "Ohhhh hellllll noooooo," I said, but 3 v 1 is unfair, so I ended up sliding down and into him. He smelled like... cigarettes? "BRO WHAT THE FUCK! YOU'VE BEEN SMOKING! YO I'M SORRY BUT THIS RELATIONSHIP (I pointed at him and then me) IS OVER," my eyes widened in shock. Remember... I'm a good child. I walked away, "man! to think he smelled like flowers!"

And then something grabbed me... and pulled me into a deserted area... "AHHH," I yelled punching the shit outta the thing grabbing me. They pinned me down to the wall (y'all I'm cringing and crying at the same time). "Don't fucking tell anybody, alright?" Jotaro threatened. "LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE," I punched him in the eye, "AHHH HUSBAND ARE YOU OK?"

Jotaro held his eye, and grimaced at the pain, "you're one crazy bitch, fucks wrong with you?" He had one hand on the side of my head, and one hand on his eye. I slid out and ran. "Run bitch run, run bitch run, run bitch run," I said as I jumped onto my friends. "BITCH PINNED ME DOWN AND I GAVE HIM A BLACK EYE." "WHAT THE FUCK (Y/N)," (Friend 2) yelled. "Are you alright, (Y/N)?" (Friend 3) asked. "YES I'M OK, JOTARO AIN'T THO." "... we don't care," they said in unison.

Jotaro came walking down towards us and we ran away...

"IT WAS JUST A ᗰIᔕTᗩKE!"
>~~~~~~~~<
Alright I hate this... but also love it, I feel like y'all don't like it tho, COS I BASED YA GURL (Y/N)'s personality AFTER MINE'S. so basically sorry, but if you act like me ayyyyy 🤩🙈. ahaha bai bai and good night/day lmfao!