𝒟𝒶𝓎 7: "What the fuck just happened..."

Keyterms:
(C/N)~ Cousin Name

Ok so like I procrastinated big time and now I behind, but it's aight cos I got an extension from my teacher, luckily 😌, and uhhh the book I'm reading isn't too hard.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Story takes place after school-
(Y/N) Pov

"Hey hey hey! There's a festival near the movie theaters, so this is my plan..." I looked up at Jotaro.

"Take a bus to (outdoor mall), watch a movie or two because the festival starts at 6, and right now is just 3," I looked at my watch. "The dance fest is like a block down from the movie theater, oh and I want to eat lunch before we watch the movie." "Can't we just buy popcorn?" "Popcorn isn't enough," I pouted. "There's a(n) (fav restaurant) over there too!!!" "Yare yare, fine we'll go get some (fav restaurant) and then watch the movie"

"wait wait wait, let's catch a bus first," I walked towards the bus station/stop (wut?). We sat on the cold, steel bench... for a while.

(mini jotaro pov)
'It's been 20 mins, and all the buses aren't stopping here... should I use star platinum?' I thought, tapping my foot, clearly frowning.

(Back to (Y/N))
"Oh! That's our stop!" I stood up and grabbed Jotaro's hand. The bus stopped and opened its doors out. I paid for both of us, and I found three open seats, it was the ones where it had an open area instead of the row seating.

(Idk if that made sense but here
Row seating Xx=seat
XxXx 👆
XxXx 👆
XxXx 👆

and this is the open area one
Xx                      xX
(But it's facing outward 👉        👈) )

Jotaro is a big boy LMFAOAO...

(aight sorry, back to the story)
Jotaro took up two seats... we sat side by side, our shoulders would've touched if he wasn't soo tall. An old lady came in, and I stood up as she walked over to the open area. I gave her my seat and grabbed the pole besides Jotaro. "Yare Yare," Jotaro sighed. He grabbed my waist and sat me on his seat, him standing up in the same position I was in. "T-thanks Jotaro..."

~

As soon as we got to (outdoor mall), I excused myself and went into the restroom. I changed out of the stupid and ridiculously uncomfortable uniform, wearing a pair of change I brought in my backpack. (Ok so basically I imagined a navy blue long sleeved button up shirt, and a baby blue skirt that went down to the mid calf, but y'all can go with anything.)

My stomach growled as we got closer to the food. "Welcome!" the workers yelled at their spots, when we first entered. I ordered a(n) (usually order) and Jotaro asked for the same thing.

Jotaro offered to pay... "I'm not going to let you pay for the whole entire date, don't worry you'll be paying for the popcorn."

~

We were in line for the popcorn, and I saw my cousin, working at the stand. "(C/N)!! I didn't know you worked here," I beamed. "yeah, this is my part-time job, I haven't seen you for a while," they hugged me from over the counter. "Oh, this is my boyfriend, Jotaro," I pointed behind me, to the towering man.

3rd Pov
He looked away, pulling his hat down, blushing at what she titled him as, but no need... (Y/N) couldn't see anyways