I use the bathroom, brush my teeth, brush my hair with the hair brush that Clara brought me as well and then get changed into the clothes that she brought me. I braided my hair into two French braids and then lastly put the hoodie that she brought me on. The hoodie was huge on me but it felt so comfortable at the same time because not only was it keeping me warm but it was hiding any and every detail on my body as well. 

"Josey, are you done?" 

I hear Clara's voice from outside the door and quickly pack my things that I used in the bathroom. "Yeah, sorry I took a bit long." 

"Take as long as you need! I was just getting worried for a bit." She smiles and then walks over to my small section in the ward and grabs the things we packed already and gets ready to leave. 

"By the way."

I turn and look at her, I was busy making sure that I didn't leave anything behind after I followed her back. Luckily I only forgot to pack in one or two things but otherwise we're all good to go. 

"Hmm?" 

"Lex, Lix and Ez are on their way. We'll go straight to your house once they pick us up." She explains and starts walking out of the ward. 

"They're all coming!?" I whisper yell and quickly follow her. I stop though once I realized that I didn't say goodbye to anyone and turn around to say goodbye to the girl who was next to me during my stay in the ward and then walk over to the desk in the ward and say goodbye to the nurses and staff there as well. They've all been so nice and helpful and I know it's their jobs to help out when needed but that doesn't mean I can't still thank them and be grateful. 

I quickly pick up my pace once I'm done saying my goodbyes and catch up to Clara, who is a decent distant away from me. Once I'm walking next to her, she looks over at me with a smile and a raised eyebrow.

"Of course they're all coming. We aren't allowing you to walk into that house alone." She says and then gestures over to the waiting area where she tells me that we're going to sit and wait here until her brothers have arrived. 

"What difference does it make if all four of you are there, though?" I ask once we sit down and look curiously over to Clara. 

"Alone you can only do so much, Josey. Together we can deal a lot of damage if needed." She answers seriously, honestly the most serious I've seen her be in a while. 

"Damage?" 

What does she mean deal damage? 

"Yes, Josey. Protecting you means dealing damage to the one who is harming you or trying to harm you." She looks over at me and smiles in amusement when she realizes that I'm confused as fuck. 

I'm not a person who resorts to violence in every situation but rather I have it as like a last resort kind of plan when it's needed. I don't like witnessing it either but again if it needs to happen then I can't be a baby and try to avoid it. It's just interesting how Clara and her brothers are always talking about something that comes back to violence or like something of a similar nature. 

"You'll understand in due time, Josey." She pats my shoulder and then takes out her phone. I don't say anything more on the topic and look over at her phone too when she starts showing me pictures of the room at their place that'll be mine soon.

We sit together, discussing and chatting about what we'll decorate my room with, for about 15 minutes. We were really enjoying ourselves because decorating something can be so much fun. We were chatting about every furniture piece we saw and every different aesthetic that popped up as well. 

"Come on you two." 

We look up from Clara's phone to see Ezra and Felix standing by the front doors and waiting for us.