14 ~ Lord Taemin

"My brother?" Taehyung asked, a little surprised but the more he tried to recall this name, is the more he gets his memories back related to Taemin. "My twin.... Taemin!"

"Yes, my lord." Y/n said "but you don't have to worry about him. He's a big trouble to the whole underworld. He's been locked in the river chamber for thousands of years now. As long as his evil presence is under water, you are safe."

"Safe? What is that supposed to mean?" Taehyung asked "why aren't you telling me the truth? It's been days already, I'm tired of all this! I need to know!"

"It's because you will die, Lord Taehyung!!" Y/n said, frustrated.

"I will... What?"

"Die! You will die if he escapes the chamber." Y/n said "as long as you don't recall that part of your memories, you're safe here."

"And what if I somehow do recall it...?"

"You shouldn't, Taemin will regain his powers and escape the chamber. He is a lord, just like you, only because he is your twin. His powers can control memories, he can take somebody's memory very easily, but he can also pass it on. His evil presence takes it's power from bad memories and strong resentments."
Y/n explained "if you recall the past for which you are being punished right now, Taemin's power will be unlocked. He will be the death for both of us! And I can't let that happen!"

"Is there any other way for him to escape?" Taehyung asked.

Y/n thought about it before answering him "There is, he can make himself powerful from the resentment evil spirits have. Once he's powerful enough, he can break the chamber."

"What if he escapes that way?"

"That's not possible! How will he get the evil resentment? Unless someone from the ferrymen or ghost catchers provide him the souls." Y/n said "we have security and trusted workers in underworld. Now, please stop talking about it. Thinking about Lord Taemin gives me a headache!"

Y/n was right, underworld had trusted workers. But little did she know, Taemin was half way done getting his powers.

Taehyung noticed a couple sitting on a table next to him. The girl was feeding fries to her boyfriend from her own hands. The guy was so happy with his girlfriend's gesture and complimented her.

Y/n grabbed a fry and dipped it in her side of the ketchup but before she could eat it, taehyung grabbed her hand.

"Feed me!" He said.

"What!!?"

"Feed me, it's not that hard to do!" Taehyung said.

What the hell is wrong with you?" Y/n asked "why don't you eat with your own hands?!"

"I want you to feed me, like them!" Taehyung pointed at the couple.

"Them?" Y/n finally noticed that lovey dovey couple sitting there. "Lord Taehyung... We are not... a couple..."

"So what!?" Taehyung ate that fry.

"Jeez! You don't understand emotions, do you lord Taehyung?" Y/n asked.

"You are right, I don't understand emotions." Taehyung said "but lately I've been feeling them... A lot."

Y/n suddenly received a message from the underworld and she left saying that there is a lot of work for her, and her time for staying in the mortal world was over for the day.

After y/n left, taehyung had nothing to do. He was roaming around the locality and suddenly heard a loud noise. He ran towards the noise just like other humans there. A girl was lying half dead on the ground, bleeding from the head. Nearby people talking about how a drunk guy was driving over the speed limit and ran away after hitting her. Someone calling the ambulance and some trying to keep her in conscious state.

Taehyung noticed MalChin appear at the accident site and trying to seize her soul. He immediately stopped MalChin.

"Lord Taehyung?" MalChin was surprised to see him at the site.

"What are you doing?" Taehyung asked "she is not dead yet!"

"She will be in a few minutes." MalChin said "so why not now?"

"That's ridiculous! She can get help, you can save her." Taehyung said.

"Lord Taehyung, it's better if you stay out of my work!" MalChin said "the underworld has no idea you're here hiding, do you want them to find out about you?"

"Are you trying to threaten me?"

"I'm making a deal with you, Lord Taehyung." MalChin said "let me do my work and I'll let you do yours."

MalChin captured the soul and the girl died.