7 ~ Another Suicide

4:00am in the morning, a middle school student wakes up. He's very studious and intelligent, as well as good looking teenager boy. Other boys envy him and girls fancy him. But why is he awake this early in the morning before his school time, while it's still dark outside.

A notification pops up in his mobile screen. He gets up from his bed, grabs his spectacles from his study table. Wearing the specs, he opens his mobile lock and enters a chat room.

"Wake up!" The message said, continuing with another few messages by an anonymous person.

"Where are you? Still sleeping?"

"You will be punished! Get up!"

"It's finally time!"

"I'm up. Please forgive me for late response." The boy sent.

"It's time for the sacrifice! Are you ready?"

"This will work, right? You will keep your promise, right?" The boy sent.

"It's too late to step back now! We will do what we said. Prepare for the sacrifice!"

The boy turns his phone off, deleting his messages and the chat room. He walks out of this room, carefully and quietly, making sure his dad won't get up. He leaves the house and goes to the rooftop. It was windy and a little chill that night, he climbed and stood on the edge of the building. Closing his eyes, he stretches his skinny arms in the air. Feeling the chill breeze on his face and arms, his mind flashes back through many happy and sad memories of his life till now.

So, what is his life like? And what is he doing here? What's the sacrifice?

He's a teenage charming boy who's studying in one of the top schools in Korea. He belongs to a wealthy family and his dad is a rich businessman. His mother died due to illness when he was just 5 but he remembers his mother's face and voice very well. After his mother's death, his father started drinking and bringing home many different women who just wanted his money and slept with him. He had many affairs with other women and this was very disturbing for his son. His son was often bullied by other kids at school teasing him because of his father.

About a month ago, he discovered a chat room where an anonymous man promised to help him. He promised the boy to help him and his dad only if the boy agrees to sacrifice. The sacrifice, which was killing himself. The man made him believe that after his death, he will be brought back to life with the help of some rituals. But the sacrifice didn't just include killing himself, it included different other things and rituals which he needed to perform at 4am every morning. One of them also included making a ritual symbol on his wrist will a blade.

After going through a complete month of performing these rituals with that anonymous man, the boy now believes that after his death he will be able to reunite with his mother, then return back to his father who'd be perfectly normal by that time.

He smiles one last time remembering this mother's beautiful smile, then jumped off the building. One thing that this boy didn't know was, that he'll never return back to life and his soul will only be sold to someone else who wasn't living either.

This was a trap. Someone was trapping teenagers in his plan, making them believe in something that wasn't possible. Taking their life for something wrong. Taking their souls to revive someone who was only going to hurt many others. He was the second boy who killed himself from the same class. Little did that school knew, that there was another boy performing the rituals in the same class, and his sacrifice was near.

Y/N knew about the truth of these deaths and she wanted to stop them. She doesn't know yet about who's behind this and taking souls but she was sure whosoever he was, he had powers from the Underworld. She disguised herself as an substitute teacher in the school to find out about that anonymous man. It wasn't a difficult job to do. But those two kids who performed the sacrifice were from the same class, she decided to spy kids from that class. And on her third day of spying on those kids, she found the third boy.

He already had the ritual symbol on his wrist, which meant his sacrifice was near. Since she disguised herself as one of the substitute teachers in that school, reaching out that boy was easy. She asked him to help her after the school gets over and the innocent boy agreed without any "if's" or "but's". While he was with her in the staffroom all alone, helping her arrange the assignments of his class which he doesn't remember doing because it was all made up by her Underworld powers. Taehyung appears behind him, he grabs his wrist which had blade scares on it. The boy flinched on the sudden grip as his wrist started hurting and he felt a burning sensation from taehyung's grip.

"Aaahh!... Leave my hand!!" The boy yelled at taehyung and he steps back, leaving his hand. "Who are you!!?"

"He's my boyfriend!" Y/n said. The boy looked at him, confused. "I'm sorry, did my boyfriend scare you?"

"Sorry that I scared you!" Taehyung said to the boy politely.

"You can leave now, thanks for helping me!" Y/n said. Without questioning anything, the boy left for home.

"Lord taehyung! What did you see?"