Introduction

The characters will be added accordingly in this list as they appear in chapters. You can return back to the introduction page for character's basic information after new chapters with any new character is published.

Not all characters will be listed here, only those who play an important role and may appear multiple times due to their important roles.

List:

Taehyung: Plays the role of Lethe. God in the underworld and deity of forgetfulness river.

Y/N: Plays the role of Ferryman/Ghost Official.

Seoyun: Plays the role of Meng Po. Her duty is to make souls drink a special tea made from the water of forgetfulness river in order to make the souls forget about their previous life and all memories before transmigration.

MalChin & MinJun : Ghost Impermanence in the Underworld.

Taemin: Lord of Bad Memories/Resentment and Ghosts.

Important Words:

Mortal World: Earth/world where living beings/humans live.

Underworld: The world for dead, spirits and gods of hell.

Ferryman: Someone who brings the souls across the river of forgetfulness for transmigration.

Transmigration: The passing of a soul to another body/rebirth after death.

Resentment: The feeling of strong and deep bitter anger and revenge.