I'm in love with my brothers bestfriend. Yeah, I'm screwed. (7)

New Chapter of 'In love with my brothers bestfriend . . ." I know its been a long time and I apologize! I will try hard to get these out as fast as I can. :) Enjoy, Comment, Vote & Become a Fan.

- - - - - - - - - - 

I tapped my fingers against the arm rest of the car as I bobbed my leg on the tip fo my toes impatiently waiting as Kevin continued to drive.

"Are we almost there?" I sighed feeling a bit dizzy as my eyes met the side of his face. "Earth to Kevy!" I waved my hand in front of his face.

"Almost." He hissed, speeding a little more as the road began to clear. His eyes intensified on the road as he checked his rearview mirror.

"I'm sorry," I breathed out, feeling diasspointed that he had to find out this way.

"It's okay. I mean, I knew for a while now not that any of you said anything to me," He looked at me, his eyes turning into sleets.

"Sorry," I mumbled looking out the window, as I fiddled with my thumbs nervously.

Chuckling, he nudged my shoulder with his hand. "I was just kidding." He shook his head as his eyes shifted to his right.

"Oh," I laughed. "I knew that."

"Uh huh, sure you did." He laughed as well before coming to an abrupt halt. "Is that Sammy?" He looked closer as the horns of other cars honked behind us.

"I---I think so," I gulped feeling my throat dry as I opened the car door ready to run out.

"Where are you going?!" He called out, his eyes widened. 

"I have to talk to him! Don't worry about me." I ran out, closing the door behind me before running across the street hurriedly. "Sammy?"

The stranger looked up, a creepy smile on his face. A missing tooth visible as I noticed a few strands of hair on his bald scalp.

"Uh, nevermind." I stepped back, a bit creeped out as I looked around before bumping into someone. About to scream, a hand covered my mouth and thats when I began to freak out.

"Will you calm down?!" His voice loudened as he tried to sooth me, his arms circling around my waist as I looked up, realizing just who it was.

"Sammy?" I bit my bottom lip, my hands pressed against his cheeks as he chuckled lightly.

"Yes Ness?" He brushed his hand through my hair as he backed away slightly, his arms falling from its spot around me.

"Oh my god! I thought you left!" I jumped on top of him as he let out a laugh.

"Nah, are you crazy? I'm not leaving. My parents would kill me." He shook his head, a smirk on his lips. "Why? Would you miss me?"

My cheeks reddening in slight embarassment, I looked away. "No . . . "

"Then why are you here?" He arched a brow a playful grin painted on his lips as he stared at me amusingly.

Sighing, I turned to look at him. "Busted, I guess. I found out from my brother that you were leaving? And well, I had a hunch it was because of me . . ."

Looking away, he chewed down on his lip. "I just, I hurt you and I don't even remember why." His gaze locked on mine.

"You honestly don't remember?" I felt my stomach churn in a feeling I couldn't quite figure out as his fingers brushed along my cheek.

"No. I can honestly say I don't remember." He punched the air in aggrivation to get rid of his anger; his fingers wiping amongst his moist lips. "I'm sorry," He whispered.

"I . . . I don't know." I shook my head. "I mean how can you not remember? You hurt me Sam." Tears blurred my vision.

"What did I do?" He spat in aggrivation, running a hand through his hair.

"You ripped my dress to shreads. You accused me of lying when I told you Cathy was cheating on you. You totally lost your mind Sam." My lips quivered as the tears began falling down my cheeks. :You really hurt me Sam and not just physically but emotionally and then the next day you remember nothing?" I shook my head. "I don't know what to believe."

"I wouldn't lie to you . . ." He breathed against my lips as he cupped my face into the palms of his hands. "I---I can't believe I did that to you." His voice was shaken as he gripped his jaw tight. "I'm so sorry Ness."