I'm in love with my brother's bestfriend. Yeah, I'm screwed. (9)

Favorite part so far, and I believe the longest. Haha. Enjoy! Comment? Vote? Become a fan? :)

Tossing and turning, pulling on the blanket and then soon throwing it off of me, I sighed in aggrivation to myself for the fact that I couldn't bring myself to sleep.

His face kept on popping up in my mind and all that has happened between us. It was killing me inside knowing that after all the suffering I had gone through by just liking him, everything turned out the way it had.

But, I couldn't forgive him. Especially after what had happened at the party. That - that was too much to handle. He practically raped me, though worse. He broke my heart, leaving it on the ground for me to bring back up and knit back together.

And if it made anything worse, I still had feelings for him. The same butterfly affect I got in the stomach just by a smile he threw at me, the same scream I felt in myself everytime we finished a conversation, the same happy dance I would do in my room knowing he was coming over.

He had my heart in the palms of my hands and he didn't even know. I am in love with him yet he has no clue. He walks around with my heart tugging beside him, but he doesn't see it. I am head over heels for him but he doesn't notice. I dream at night with things I wish to happen but know they won't. I will forever be alone as he gets all the love he desires. Basically l o v e stinks.

--

This morning had been dreadful as always. Not only did I wake up late - thanks to my brother who didn't bother to wake me, but I couldn't blame him. I wouldn't have wanted to wake myself up either if I were in his position. And now, I didn't even have time to shower or eat breakfast. I had to walk to school - oh! Let's not forget, I'm in that mood where everything - and I mean everything - is annoying me.

Oh, joy.

Finally arriving to the place I call hell, I stepped through the double doors, realizing the absent hallways, when I had realized, calsses were currently in progress.

Making my way to my locker, I twisted in the combination into the locker before opening it, and then throwing open my locker. Holding my bag open, I put in the books I didn't need in exchange for the ones I did before shutting it closed only to find a familiar face right beside me when I had.

And of course, it caused me to scream. Loud.

"What the hell Sammy?" I spat, my hand coming in contact with his arm with every word I spoke.

"Is there a reason why you had to hit me everytime you said something?" He laughed, ruffing his hair as he swopped it to the side with one thrust of his head to the right.

"Yes, because you're an asshole." I scoffed, pushing my way past him as I heard him vividly take a deep breath.

"Come on Ness, you can't be mad at me forever." He ran his way next to me as he tagged along like a little lost puppy.

That was true. I could never be able to stay mad at him for long. When we were younger and he would upset me, he always ended up hugging me and it was even. But this time? It was different. We're not nine anymore and as if on cue, my throughts came out.

"We're not nine anymore." I muttered, ignoring his existence next to me as he starred at me long and hard.

"You are being so stubborn." He mumbled, shaking his head as I stopped, turning around as I stared at him. Merely blinking as I laughed.

Laughed so loud, I was sure the teachers in each classroom could hear me - though they didn't bother opening the doors to see who was making a rukas.

"What's so funny?" He furrowed his brows as I continued laughing.

"You." I shook my head. "You come here thinking I will just forget everything. Well newsflash Sam, I'm not."

"Come on Ness-"

"No." I put a hand up to silence him. "No one told you to go all psycho on me at the party. Just because your slut of a girlfriend was cheating on you and I was nice enough to spare your feelings and tell you myself instead of having you find out yourself, I ended up crying the whole night." Looking up and realizing the hurt spread across his face, I couldn't help but feel bad. I know that was harsh, but he deserved it.

Frozen in place, not moving an inch as he stared at me, Sammy opened his mouth as though to say something but closed it; instead he walking away. Without another single word being spoken as I myself walked away. Making my way to the office to recieve my late slip.