I'm in love with my brother's bestfriend. Yeah, I'm screwed. (11)

I am on a roll with these! So much inspiration, I even started on the next part! Haha. Enjoy and please comment? Vote? Become a fan? :)

Cursing under my breath, I closed my eyes in aggravation with how much my life sucked. Things couldn’t get any worse than this. “So you mean to tell me that. . . Kyle asked you out?”

As Sally squealed happily, I knew what I had asked was true and boy did FML fit in this situation. “He came up to me during Bio Lab. I swear Ness, you should have seen how cute he looked!” She gushed, her cheeks turning a bright huge only making me cringe in return.

“That’s great Sal!” I cried out in a bit of an over exaggerated tone, but Sally didn’t seem to notice. Her mind and thoughts were elsewhere at this moment. Pulling her into a hug, I let my thoughts wander. It wasn’t her fault. She didn’t know me and Sammy were well. . . Not on speaking terms.

Speaking of Sammy, I had seen him during lunch. I was walking to the bathroom because like the stupid retard that I am, I drank a whole bottle of water. Yeah. . . Not my best choice and just as I neared the doors, I felt someone tug at my arm and before I knew it, I had been pinned against the wall, Sammy the culprit. “Holy cow Sam!” I groaned, my eyes piercing into his.

“Sorry.” He mumbled. “But I need to talk to you.”

"So you have to push me against a wall?" I spat in bewilderment to how stpid he could be at times.

"I didn't mean for it to be that hard. I'm sorry okay?" He shook his head. "I just need to talk to you. . ."

“You don’t need to do anything." I rasped. "Just let me go Sam. I really need to go to the bathroom.” I looked at him and realizing he wasn't going to budge anytime soon, I began to desperately try and pry his strong grasp off of me, but it didn’t work. “Really Sam, I’m not kidding. I have to go to the god damn bathroom!”

Still not moving, I sighed in frustration. “I have my period for gods sake!” And before I knew it, his grip on me loosened and I went into the bathroom. 

When I had come out, drying my hands, to my surprise, Sammy was still there, leaning against the wall as he pushed himself off, making his way over to me.

“What are you stalking me now?” I spat in annoyance to his behavior. Honestly, he’s one of the most popular kids in this school, I’m sure he has better things to do with his life.

“Funny.” He now stood in front of me, his body towering over mine as he watched me intently. 

“Hysterical.” I cocked my head to the side, faking a smile as I rolled my eyes. “Seriously Sam, what do you want?”

“I already told you.” His eyes locked with mine. “I need to talk to you.”

Sighing, I let out a deep breath, my patience running thin with this kid. "You have 30 seconds. . .  Starting . . . Now!”

Letting out a breath of relief, he rubbed his hands together. “Okay, well -” He began when soon enough the bell had rang, cuting him short and causing me to smile big.

“Look at that! The bell rang, gotta go to class!” I pushed past him, hurriedly making it to the directiono of the lunchroom as he yelled after me.

“You cheated!”

“I said you had thirty seconds!” I called back. “It’s not my fault you’re slow!” I smirked before turning around and heading into the cafeteria where I grabbed my belongings and made my way to class, catching a glimpse of some brunette clutching onto Sammy’s arm.

Pulling away from me, the smile on Sally’s face still stood as she bounced on the heel of her shoes. “So, are you going home or what? Because I’d love to tell you the rest of the story!”

“Ugh,” Thinking fast, I looked around, dodging her question as I thought of a lie to get out of this when I caught the detention room door, suddenly realizing I was supposed to be in there. “I have detention. Sorry.”

“Aw,” She frowned. “Wait.” She furrowed her brows. “What’d you get detention for?”

“Being quote on quote, ‘disrespectful’.” I scoffed. “Yet, I didn’t even do anything! I just yawned.”

“Nice.” Sally laughed as she shook her head at me. “Well, have fun. . . I guess. I’ll see you tomorrow.” Starting to walk away she turned back around once more. “Better yet, I’ll call you!”

“Yay!” I faked an ecstatic response, the guilt beginning to eat at my stomach as I just shook the feeling, waving slightly before making sure my locker was closed as I began walking to detention.

Taking a deep breath as I opened the door, I stepped inside, not trying to receive another detention for being late to detention as I began making my way to an empty seat. Looking up as I heard someone clear their throat, I spotted the one and only Sammy just a couple of seats away. 

You have got to be kidding me. . .