Chapter 4

I sat there with wide eyes before finally grabbing my beanie and pulling it over my head. I was trying so hard to not cry.

"Uh h-hi Ashton."

He blinked a few times before shaking his head. "I-im I seeing things? Please tell me I'm seeing things."

I swallow thickly. "I don't know what you're talking about..." I lie and bite my lip.

He walks over and I start to panic. Until he sits down next to me and looks me in the eyes. "Luke. I swear I saw ears. Like cat ears. You can tell me the truth, I won't hurt you."

I bite my lip and feel a tear fall from my eyes. "I-i..." I swallow again and break the eye contact. "I-i'm so sorry, i-im different, and I'm not human." I start to sob.

He sighs and pulls me into a hug. "Hey. Being different isn't a bad thing. Its okay if you have kitten ears, I don't care. In fact I find that kinda adorable."

I quiet down a little and sit up. "Y-you aren't gunna throw me out?" He shakes his head.

"Is this why you wanted to leave so soon. Because you're a little scared of being different?" I nod to answer his question.

He sighs again. "Can I see them?" I blush a little and nod before slowly taking off my beanie.

He smiles a little. "Can I touch them?" I nod again and he reaches up and gently pets my ear. I purr a tiny bit and he giggles making me blush.

"That was cute." Is smile shyly and lean my head into the touch. I bite my lip and whisper. "I-i have a tail too."

He looks down at me. "Really?"

I nod and then turn my body. I take the tape off and pull out my tail from under the shirt and sweats before wrapping it around my side and resting it on my legs. I blush more.

Ashton smiles even wider, and I'm pretty sure its the most beautiful thing I've ever seen, before gently reaching down and caressing my tail.

"I don't think I've ever seen something as adorable as you." He mumbles.

I blush even harder, my cheeks heating up. "So you're okay with this?" He nods. "Yeah I just have a few questions. The first being; you weren't some lab experiment right?"

I giggle and shake my head. "No I was born like this."

He nods. "Okay. Do you do thinks like an actual cat?"

I nod back. "Yes. I purr, I can meow hut I don't, I love milk, and I'm not the biggest fan of showers and baths but I'll take them."

He smiled. "I'll keep that I'm mind. Uh. Lastly you have feelings like a human still right?"

I nodded and played with my tail. "Yes. I can fall in love, I can be scared and I can be happy. I'm still human just with a few cat traits."

Ashton smiles. "Okay well that's makes me happy because I was wondering if you'd like to go on a date with me."

I giggle and blush deeply. "Well id love to get to know you more. So sure."

He smiled widely. "Okay, I have tomorrow off, so then." I nod and bite my lip. "Okay."

Maybe this month won't be the worst thing in the world.