Eleven

The first thing that crossed Harry's mind when he woke up in Louis' arms that Tuesday morning was what had happened the night before. The movie. The cuddling. The kiss.

Harry moved slightly, trying to see if Louis was awake. Louis' eyes were close, but by the looks of it, he was awake.

"Lou?" Harry whispered. "Are you awake?"

Louis groaned quietly and mumbled, "yep."

"Do you wanna get up?" Harry glanced at his phone. The time read 10:30.

"You can," Louis groaned, rolling away from Harry.

Harry swallowed, wondering if he should bring up last night's events in any way. He decided not to, as Louis didn't seem that happy this morning.

"Alright," Harry muttered, standing up and changing into a t-shirt. As he was walking out of the tent, he noticed Louis was still blankly staring at the canvas roof. Harry's eyes could be deceiving him, but he was positive he saw a tear slip down his cheek.

"Are you okay?" 

"I'm fine," Louis snapped. "Can you leave?"

"Alright?" Harry said, confused. Why was Louis acting like this. Lack of sleep perhaps?

Harry stormed off, leaving the door open. Louis could shut that himself off if he really needed to. He approached the other boys' tent, and as he couldn't see them outside, he assumed they were still in there.

"Niall? Zayn? Liam?" Harry called.

"Yeah?" They replied in unison.

"Are you awake?" Harry mentally face palmed, what a dumb question. They were obviously awake.

"Obviously," Niall laughed, and unzipped their tent door. "What do you want?"

"Company."

"Where's Louis?" Niall questioned.

"In our tent." Harry lowered his voice so Louis couldn't hear him. "He's being a bitch."

Niall, Zayn and Liam all laughed. "Louis?" Zayn snorted. "Being a bitch? Never heard of that before!" He said sarcastically.

Harry rolled his eyes. "I'd shut up, he can probably hear you."

"Why is he being a bitch to you?" Liam asked.

"How am I supposed to know?" Harry shrugged.

"What did you do?" Niall pried.

"Nothing!" Harry exclaimed. He hadn't done anything to provoke Louis, had he? Harry wasn't the one who had kissed him. Harry had been left so confused.. Had Louis even wanted to kiss him if he was acting this? Did this mean he regretted it?

"I don't know then," Zayn said. "Just give him time, he'll come around."

Louis lay in his and Harry's tent struggling to listen to the other lads' conversation. He felt tears running down his face and didn't bother wiping them away.

Why had he been stupid enough to kiss Harry? He thought he was asleep for fucks' sake! Maybe he woke him up? Surely not. He was sound asleep.