Chapter 2: The locker room

Hinata point of veiw

I woke up with a stinging on my wrists. I had grown used to it by now though.
Last night I went to bed at a out 3 in the morning and i woke up at 4 to get ready for volleyball practice.

They hate you , they're going to think your weak.

I know... but then again they already think that. Maybe it would be better if I just disapeared...?

(Time skip to volleyball practice)

I got to the gym while panting for breath. Jesus that hill is steep.

5 minutes late

Shit, 

what are they gonna think?!

Tsukishima point of view

That damn shrimp was late, again. coach made us wait for him so we were all just standing around in our school uniforms. SLAM! The door flew open, exposing a short boy, sweat pooring down his face. Hinata. That shitty bastard. We all could have started practice if he would just get up on- wait. What are with the circles under his eyes. Ok now im worried. What the hell is going on with this shrimp?

"Oi, can we get changed or what? Coach already made us wait for you dumbass." Kageyama said, obviously annoyed. 

" Yeah, come on lets get going, practice should have started 5 minutes ago." Coach said with a little worry in his voice.

"Wonder who's fault that is..." Kageyama said under his breath, only loud enough for a couple people to hear it. Unfortunately, one of those people were Hinata. He had VERY delicate hearing, he said that he could hear things from a mile away. Apparently, he wasn't lying. His eyes started to tear up as he looked toward the floor and he started moving to the changing room.

Hinata point of view

"Wonder who's fault that is..."

Kageyama mumbled. I heard it though. Growing up in an abusive home you have to train yourself to hear anything and everything. Sometimes it hurts. It hurts so bad that you want to shrivel up and die right there. Never breathe again. Me and kageyama were partners. But... he probably wants me dead like everybody else.

You should die! Fucking kill yourself already!

I start to tear up. It doesnt matter, i need to get changed-

Shit!

I usually wait for everybody to leave and get changed so that i dont have to worry about people seeing me, but since i was late today i dont have an exuse. 

My breathing goes from a steady pace to a rapid speed...

The team is staring at me...

HELP

I cant do this...

"Hey... Just breathe,"

Tsuki, Fucking tsuki of all people, how? Why!?

I gave him a confused look as my breathing slowed.

"Lets go get ready, shrimp" he said with a snicker.

I dont know why but i felt ok, his voice got me through. Even though ahead of me is unknown, i am fine, and in the moment, as Tsukishima walks with me, hand in hand to the locker room.