"Ice, let's go, we should sleep soon too.", Gempa said as he put his hand on Ice's shoulder.

Ice nodded, they walk toward the door.

But just before the door got closed, he peeked at Taufan's figure whose smile is no longer the cheerful smile that he showed to them.

He saw Taufan who hugged Mr.Whale with a sad smile, a smile that filled with despair.

Taufan whishpered something to Mr.Whale, but Ice can't hear it.

Now Ice can't get Taufan's sad smile out of his mind.

Ice gripped his own palm, he gritted his teeth.

He didn't like this feeling at all.

.
.
.
.
.

As long as we are together, huh? Taufan thought as he hug Mr.Whale.

It has a cool and refreshing soft smell,just like a fresh water, "at least i'll make sure that you guys can live together, right, Mr.Whale?", Taufan smiled at the fluffy plushie.

°•°•°•°

Taufan woke up, he checked his watch. It's 7 in the morning.

"Why are you so silent nowadays?", Taufan asked someone inside him. He ruffled his own hair and reach for his navy hat.

"It's not like you will listen to me.", The Reverse answered him.

Taufan chuckled, he stretch his body and stand up from the bed.

"Well.., what do you want me to do?", Taufan asked him, he saw his reflection on the mirror, he is now practicing his smile as always.

The Reverse want to say something, but he can't. He know what he want to say is ridiculous and unrealistic.

"..."

"I don't know..", the Reverse answered him, his voice sounds somewhat dejected.

Taufan is a little bit surprised, his smile cracked. He let out a 'pfft' sound before he let himself to laugh.

"Why are you laughing?", The Reverse asked him, he is annoyed.

Taufan tried to take a breath, "i'm sorry,i found it funny." He said, but contradicting with what he said, he doesn't seems to try to stop his laughter.

"You-", the Reverse words gut cutted by Taufan's words.

Taufan wipe a little tears from the corner of his eyes because he laughed too much, " i can't help but think about our first conversation, and then i compare it with the reverse right now."

Taufan's gaze is on his reflection, but it feels like he is not seing his own reflection, but another person inside him.

"As much as i appreciate that you care about me, i think the contract we made that time sounds more like i'll pay it with my soul, no?", Taufan's blue eyes looks like its glowing, he gave him a playful smile, but his stare looks cold.

The Reverse is silent, he think about what Taufan said. Indeed, his relationship with Taufan is supposed to be cold and contractual.

But as he get to know him, as he learn about him, is it wrong if his feelings change?

"Why does it feels like i'm getting closer to the light but you are getting closer to the darkness?", The Reverse suddenly asked him. Taufan can hear confusion and frustration from his voice.

Taufan's expression got softer, his cold gaze and miscivious laugh is faded. He tried to practice his usual smile in front of the mirror again.

Instead of answering the Reverse's question, he put on an unreadable smile, "today, my youngest sibling will finally appear."

The Reverse know that Taufan didn't want to talk about this matters.

You are starting to regret it, dont you? The Reverse thought.

"The shiny brat, right?", he answered Taufan.

If Taufan want to pretend that everything is okay, then he will cooperate.

After all, that heavy burden is too big for that shoulder.