"Well, I don't know if you feel up for it." Bella said. "But, Jacob invited me to this thing on the reservation. I think Seth wanted you come."

"Yeah. Sounds fun." Amber said.

"Are you sure you feel ok to go?" Bella asked.

"Yeah. I was just tired." Amber said. "I feel a lot better now that I have taken a nap."

"Ok." Bella said.

Amber looked at Jasper. "Are you going to be upset I go to the reservation?" She asked him.

"Why would I be upset?" Jasper asked.

"I know how your family feels about the Quileutes." Amber said.

"Amber, Seth makes you happy." Jasper said. "I'm not going to keep you from hanging out with him."

"The only way Edward is allowing me to go is if he drops me off at the border and picks me up." Bella said.

"Would you mind if I did that too?" Jasper asked.

"I'm ok with it." Amber said.

"We're going to get ready to go in a little bit." Bella said.

Amber nodded as she got out of bed. She grabbed some clothes and went into the bathroom. She changed into a pink sweatshirt and black leggings. When she went back into her room, she put a beanie hat on.

"You look adorable." Jasper said as Amber put her shoes on. Amber smiled at him. They walked downstairs where Bella and Edward were waiting. Charlie was there too.

"Hey Dad." Amber said.

"Hey. How are you feeling?" Charlie asked.

"Good." Amber said.

"Jacob invited me and Amber to the reservation tonight." Bella said. "Is it ok if we go?"

"You feel ok to go?" Charlie asked Amber.

"Yeah." Amber said.

"You guys can go." Charlie said.

"We'll be back later tonight." Bella said.

"Ok." Charlie said.

Amber, Bella, Edward, and Jasper headed outside and got in Edward's car. When they got to the border, they saw Jacob waiting. "I'll see you later when I pick you up." Jasper said, kissing Amber.

"Bye." Amber said, smiling. She and Bella got out of the car and walked over to Jacob.

"Hey girls." Jacob greeted.

"Hey." Bella said. They got in Jacob's car and drove to Sam's house. Amber saw Seth.

"Hey Seth." She said as she got out of the car.

"Amber!" Seth said. He ran up to her and gave her a hug, lifting her off the ground. He set her back down. "How are you?"

"I'm doing good." Amber replied.

"How are you feeling?" Seth asked.

"Ok." Amber asked. "I ended up leaving school early today because I wasn't feeling well, but I took a nap and I'm feeling much better now."

"Well, that's good." Seth said.

"So, what's this thing that you invited me to?" Amber asked.

"It's a council meeting." Seth replied.

"A council meeting?" Amber asked. "Should I even be here, if it's a council meeting?"

"The elders think you and Bella should hear about the legends of the tribe." Seth said. "Plus, it's mind and Leah's first council meeting, as well." Amber nodded. "Are you hungry?" Seth asked. "We have hot dogs and burgers. Along with sodas and other stuff."

"Yeah. I'm little hungry." Amber said. She didn't eat much except for a couple sweets and a soda.

After a little bit, the council meeting started. Amber sat on a log, next to Seth. Billy started talking about the legends of the Quileute tribe. "Are you cold?" Seth whispered, noticing her shivering.

"A little." Amber said. Seth wrapped a blanket over her and pulled her closer into him. "Thanks." Amber said. She started to get a little tired, but she tried to stay awake. After a little bit, she had fallen asleep against Seth.

Later that evening, Jacob drove Bella back to the border. Seth was in the backseat with Amber. Edward and Jasper were waiting at the treaty line. "Is she ok?" Jasper asked, seeing Amber in Seth's arms.

"Yeah. She just fell asleep." Seth replied. He gently placed Amber in Jasper's arms.

"Thank you." Jasper said. "For taking care of her."

"Of course." Seth said. Jasper got in the car with Amber. Edward drove to the Swan's house.

When they got to the house, Charlie saw Amber in Jasper's arms. "Seth said she fell asleep." Jasper explained. "Is it ok I lay her in her bed?"

"Sure. Go ahead." Charlie said. Jasper brought Amber upstairs, laid her in her bed, and went back downstairs. Bella said goodbye to Edward, even though she was see him in minute, in her room. Edward and Jasper walked out the house. "How was the reservation?" Charlie asked.

"It was good." Bella replied. "I'm going to go get ready for bed and help Amber into some sleepwear." She said goodnight to her father and walked up to her room.

During the middle of the night, Amber woke up. She was confused to see she was in her bed. She looked over and saw Bella asleep, with Edward next to her. She looked up at Jasper. "You fell asleep at the reservation." Jasper said.

"Oh ok." Amber said.

"Go back to sleep, love." Jasper said. Amber nodded and fell back asleep.