Ch. 6 If you say anything, I am going to hurt you

Twenty minutes later, Bonnie safely arrives at Mystic Falls High School. The dark-haired female gets out of her car as she grabs her backpack, and she locks her vehicle. The young female looks at her surroundings when she sees a familiar automobile, but her friend isn't anywhere near it. 

' Elena must be by the lockers already,' Bonnie internally tells herself. 

Bonnie leaves the parking lot as she looks at her surroundings to see that no cars are heading towards her. The dark-haired female walks across the street and towards the school building as she steps inside. 

Bonnie walks through the crowded hallways and towards the Sophmore hallway. The dark-haired female stops walking when she sees Elena putting some of her textbooks inside her locker. 

' Glad to see that Elena is by herself,' Bonnie sighed in relief. 

Bonnie walks up to Elena as she gently taps the other female's back, which grabbed the dark brown-haired female's attention. 

" Hey, Bonnie," Elena turns her gaze to Bonnie. 

" Hey, Elena. Can we um talk?" Bonnie softly asked Elena. 

" Sure," Elena politely nods her head as the dark brown-haired female closed her locker. 

 Elena and Bonnie walked away from the Sophomore hallway to the football field. 

" What do you want to talk about?" Elena curiously asked Bonnie once the two females reached the football field as they sat next to each other on the bleachers.

Bonnie lightly bites her lips as she glanced at Elena in worried. 

" I saw Matt today," Bonnie softly tells Elena. 

" You did?" Elena whispers, feeling tensed as she thinks about her biological daughter.  

" Yeah. Matt came by this morning to see my Grandma. When I opened the door, I was surprised to see him with an adorable baby girl," Bonnie explains to Elena. 

" Elena, I am sorry. Matt cheated on you," Bonnie sadly stares at Elena. 

Elena frowns when she hears Bonnie telling her that Matt cheated just because he is raising her biological daughter. 

" Bonnie. Matt did not cheat on me," Elena firmly tells Bonnie as she defends Matt's reputation. " Matt is a sweet guy. He would never cheat," The dark brown-haired female says to the dark-haired female. 

" Then how come Matt has a baby that looks exactly like him?" Bonnie asked Elena while raising an eyebrow. 

Elena looked at her surroundings to see that they are alone as she worriedly sighed. 

" Look, Bonnie. What I am going to tell you, you must keep it to yourself, okay?" Elena firmly asked Bonnie. " That means you can't tell, Care, alright," The dark brown-haired female stares at the dark-haired female sternly. 

" Why not, Care, she's our friend?" Bonnie asked, sounding confused. 

" I love Care. But knowing her, she would immediately gossip about it. And I just don't want people to think that Matt is a terrible guy when he is not, okay," Elena firmly tells Bonnie, sounding protective of her ex-boyfriend, the father of her biological daughter. 

Bonnie worriedly stared at Elena. 

" What's going on, Elena?" Bonnie asked, sounding confused and worried. " Do you know who's that baby's mother?" The dark-haired female curiously asked the dark brown-haired female. 

" Bonnie. The mother of Matt's baby is me," Elena honestly tells Bonnie. 

Bonnie's eyes widened in surprise when she hears that Heaven is Elena's biological daughter.