Ch. 5 Heaven is 99.99%, my little girl

Ten minutes later, the Donovan Family safely arrived at their destination, which is the Bennett Family's House. Matt parks on the sidewalk in front of the home as he turns his truck off, and he quickly gets out of his vehicle so that he can get Heaven out. 

Matt gently puts the seat down as he carefully grabs the baby's car seat and the diaper bag. Once the male Donovan held a tight grip on the baby's car seat, he turns his gaze to his older sister. 

" Are you sure you don't want to come with me?" Matt curiously asked his older sister. 

" I'm okay being in here," Vicki tells her younger brother as she softly smiles at her niece. " Bye, my Little Booger. I will see you in the afternoon," The elder Donovan waved goodbye to the infant. 

Heaven cooed at her aunt. 

Matt softly smiles at his daughter as he nods his head at his older sister. The male Donovan turns around as he walks up to the front door of the Bennett Family's House. The blonde-haired teenager rings the doorbell with his left finger as he holds the handle of the baby's car seat with his right. 

" Coming!" A female voice speaks up from the other side of the door. 

Matt immediately stood straight when he hears the door open. The male Donovan froze when he sees that the person who opened the door is his childhood friend, Bonnie Bennett. The blonde-haired teenager awkwardly smiled at the female Bennett because he did not expect to see her since he thought that she was already on her way to school. 

" Um. H-Hey, Bonnie. Is your Grandma home?" Matt nervously yet politely asked Bonnie. 

Bonnie opened her mouth to say something, but she stops when she hears a cooing sound. The female Bennett looks down, and she blinks when she sees Heaven looking at her with curiosity. 

" Yeah," Bonnie sounded hesitant in her response since she did not expect to see Matt with a baby. 

" Grams! Matt wants to speak to you!" Bonnie shouts as she turns around. " Please, come in," The female Bennett politely tells Matt. 

Matt politely nods his head as he and Heaven get inside the house. The male Donovan gently placed the baby's car seat and the diaper bag onto the coffee table in the living room. Footsteps walking down the stairs grabbed the blonde-haired teenager's attention, which causes him to turn around, and he smiles when he sees Bonnie's grandmother, Shelia Bennett, entering the living room. 

" Ah! Good morning, Matthew," Shelia politely greets Matt with a hug. " What can I do for you?" The elder Bennett softly smiles at the younger male. 

" I know this is last minute, but I was wondering if you can watch over my daughter for me?" Matt politely asked Shelia after letting go of her. 

" Daughter?" Shelia asked, sounding confused while Bonnie stared at Matt with a surprised expression. 

Matt akwardly rubs the back of his neck with his right hand as he turns his gaze to the baby's car seat. 

Shelia turns her gaze to Heaven, and her expression softens when she sees the female infant smiling at her. 

" Your daughter is beautiful," Shelia walks up to the baby's car seat. " Can I?" The elder Bennett politely asked Matt since she wanted to make sure if it is okay to take Heaven out of the baby's car seat. 

" Y-Yeah!" Matt smiled at Shelia as he nods his head at her. 

Shelia begins to coo at Heaven as she carefully takes the female infant out of the baby's car seat. The elder Bennett stood straight as she makes sure that the baby girl is comfortable in her embrace. 

" What's her name?" Shelia curiously asked Matt while Bonnie carefully eyed Heaven. 

" Heaven. Heaven Victoria Donovan," Matt proudly tells Shelia as he fondly looks at his daughter. 

Heaven turns her gaze to her Dad when she hears her name. 

" That's a beautiful name. But are you sure this cute baby isn't your sister's?" Shelia carefully asked Matt since she has heard terrible rumors about the elder Donovan. 

" No. Heaven is 99.99%, my little girl," Matt firmly tells Shelia. 

Bonnie worriedly hums when she hears that Heaven is Matt's biological daughter. The female Bennett turns around as she pulls out a cell phone, and she begins to text her best friend, Elena Gilbert.

" Hey, girl," Bonnie texts Elena. 

" Morning, Bon," Elena texts Bonnie. 

" Are you at school?" Bonnie texts Elena. 

" Yeah. I dropped off Jeremy at his school and came straight to campus. Why? Is everything okay?" Elena texts Bonnie. 

" I'm fine. There is something that I have to tell you. I'll see you at school. TTYL," Bonnie texts Elena as she quickly puts her cell phone away. 

" Hey, Grams," Bonnie turns around to look at Shelia. 

Shelia turns her gaze to Bonnie while Heaven curiously stared at the elder Bennett's finger. 

" I'm heading out. I need to go to school. I'll see you later," Bonnie walks up to Shelia as she lovingly kisses her on the cheek. 

Bonnie turns her gaze to Matt. 

" Cute kid you have there, Donovan. I'll see you later," Bonnie waves goodbye to Matt as she walks out of her house. 

Matt akwardly smiled at Bonnie since he figured that the female Bennett had a lot of questions to ask him, but she didn't say them due to Shelia and Heaven being in the room.

" I should get going as well," Matt turns his gaze to Shelia. " And thanks for taking your time off of your busy schedule to watch over my daughter," The male Donovan kindly smiled at the elder Bennett. 

" It's no problem. Heaven and I will see you later," Shelia gently grabs Heaven's hand as they waved goodbye to Matt. 

Matt waves goodbye to Shelia and his daughter as he turns around, and he quickly leaves the house since his older sister is waiting for him.