Happy Birthday! // 4.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"
     "AHHH" I was sleeping, and all of a sudden, I wake up to Benny yelling happy birthday in my face. "Happy birthday my little darlin, I'm cooking breakfast sweetie" Benny says in a girl voice.
     "Okay mom, I love you! thanks" I say back to him as we both giggle. "I love you too baby" He says in a mumbling seductive voice. He kissed me on the forehead, and we go downstairs. AFTER I talk to him. "Hey man, we can't tell my mom and Bill that we kissed" look at him though 😍 "okay" he says.
***
Benny POV:
     Finally.. 14. Now later on she'll come over to my house tonight, watch a movie and FUC-
"Benny, lets go" she said. Oops, almost ruined it. I'm not nervous to... have s*x anymore! She thinks I'm sooo shy. Just wait til tonight.
     I got her something. Very special.
***
My POV:
     Benny was just staring at me like this

*** My POV:     Benny was just staring at me like this

     What was he thinking 😳
Oh well. We head downstairs and my mom winks at me, is she okay with the.. s*x thing. I'm not ready to have it. I'm scared. I'll wait till I'm 17. With Benny of course 😅
       "Honey sit down we are getting your cake ready" huh? "What time is it?" Why would they get my cake this early? "It's 2:00 PM, kiddo" said Bill. I REALLY SLEPT TILL 2?? "Oh wow.. that's cra-" why do they cut me off like that? "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear ______, happy birthday to you" Benny mumbled "my baby" instead of saying my name. What a flirt ☺️
***
     Dang.. the day went by fast. Benny got me the cutest necklace I could even ask for!
My mom said I can spend the night at his house, she's really scared. But nothing's gonna happen, like I said. :) Benny isn't like that.
~~~
     "Hiii!! ______ how are you! We will make a bed for you on the floor in benny's room." Wow they're really nice. "Hey _____, lets go to my room"
     When I walk in there, the little floor bed was already made. "So. Do you wanna do it now? Or later" WHAT THE HELL BENNY! Was he taking about- s*x? You know what? I'll do it. "Now"

SMUT WARNING ⚠️
(Smut is sexual content)

***
     Benny walks up to me, and kisses me on the lips. The first kiss I had with him was soft, and now that was harsh! He grabs me by the waist and pulls me in. "Uh Benny.. I'm a vIrGiN" I had a voice crack 🤦🏻‍♀️ "so am I.. I don't know what to do" he said. He was so cute.
     He starts kissing my neck, and slowing sucking on my skin. He pulls up my shirt but not taking it off. He starts to kiss from my neck to my stomach. "Benny.." I say quietly. He was making me SWEAT he's just too hot. "What baby, you okay?" Oh my god 😫 I love him.
     He pulls down my pants and...

     Saved for later. All he did was kiss me all over. I told him that I'm not comfortable showing my parts, what if he judges?

***
Benny POV:
     She told me she's not ready for this yet. I really just wanted to pound her from behind but I guess she's not ready 😞.
     Happy Birthday baby, I love you 💕
Maybe another time.

———

     Heyy sorry guys, I'm not ready for a smut yet. My friend is reading this whole story when I'm done, so that would be awkward 🤦🏻‍♀️💅🏼
     592 words