Im Sorry // 3.

I just woke up completely forgetting about what happened last night with Benny. My mom called up from the living room and told me that we're going over to the Rodriguez's to have dinner. It's only 10:34 AM, and I haven't even showered yet. Luckily I have till 5:00 PM to get ready. I heard people coming in, as my mom and Bill greeted them. Oh shit.
***
Benny POV:
     I woke up about 2 hours ago, and my parents are going over to ______'s house. Well, the Smalls's house. I decided to go with them, so I can apologize to her. I didn't know she liked me and it honestly made me really happy. I'm already out the door.
***
My POV:
     I walk downstairs to see someone I didn't want to. Benny. Ugh. He's so hot it kills me when I see him 😞.
     "Hey Benny" I said not too loud. If I said it loud, everyone would see me blush. "Hey ______." He said it very nicely. I made a signal for him to follow me to my room. When we got up there I closed the door. "Hey I'm sorry I went all rage on you, this is just awkward that I like you and you have a girlfriend. If you'll let me ta-" He cut me off.
     "______ I love you" That's when my body felt heat waves every where. Wait a minute- he's got a girlfriend... "Benny I- you have a girlfriend..." I said. I couldn't let him do that to her because I know if he did it to me I'd be hurt.
     "It's fine. Just kiss me okay? Will that make you feel better" I can't believe he said that to me 😠. "No Benny. If you're really seeing someone, then no. I'm sorry." After I said that he hugged me.
     I loved him when he was right against me but- he had a girlfriend. This whole time. That makes me mad. "I know. I'm sorry. I love you but I can't hurt her. I should have never done that to her" He said. Which made me have more respect for this man.
     Then he confessed that he broke up with her. What? I thought he said he can't hurt her... "Benny are you serious. Leaving a girl for me? Well, is she okay" Oh god I hope he didn't tell her why he's leaving her. "______... She cheated..." ILL KILL HER. I SAID IT ONCE.. ILL SAY IT AGAIN. "WHAT?!" I think I said that too loud, so he put his hand over my mouth and kissed my forehead. That's the closest he's ever been to me or my face.
     Finally have the guts to do this... So I did it- I took his hand off my mouth, and kissed him. Not to mention I've never kissed anyone before. "Shit" he said. That made my stomach go 🦋. "Who taught you how to kiss like that" The funniest thing I thought of. "I used you to teach myself 😌"
     We both went downstairs and my mom and his parents asked what we did. I'm so glad we both said the same thing. "We played a board game. He won" I said. "Ohh what kind, kissy kissy, smoochy smoochy?" Scotty said. He knew he was gonna get the heat when I beat him up.
     "You what? Rodriguez, home now. Do not be putting girls in situations like this. If she gets pregnant then what?" Benny's mom said. That did him good. He was embarrassed to see me for about a week. I could just tell. "Um. ______, is that true? Did you kiss Benjamin here?" My mom said. What the hell Scotty. "Uh. No! The game was Monopoly, Scotty is clearly lying!" I said with OUT a doubt.
     "Bye Benny :)" I knew he blushed REALLY bad. As soon as he left, my mom had a talk. Ugh shit! "______, you need to know what to do now." What!? Is she teaching  me- SEX ED?! "Yeah mom?" I can tell this is gonna be bad. "I'm saying. If you want to be.. in love with Benny, you have to be safe about it" no no no mom! "What do you mean?" Agh! Why did you say that! "I mean, if you want to have s*x, you need to use protection :)"
what
The
Living
Hell
     "Mom, I'm only 13.. that's not gonna happen heh" What if it does? What if Benny is the father to my ki- stop. "Alright well, I'm sorry" she said "what?" I said as if I was in trouble. "Benny's mom is having this talk with him too" she said. WTF MOM! How could you? He's never gonna talk to me the same!
     "Alright well, go to bed it's getting late"... "But we didn't even have dinner with them!?" Maybe because of the talk? I don't know
    "I know, we're having it tomorrow for your birthday!"

OH
CRAP.. MY BIRTHDAY.
~~~

     Heyyyy wazzuuuuuup. This took all day because of how many breaks I had, no one is reading this story so Idk what to do :)