Introductions

A/N - Hey guys, so this is my second book so far. I hope you like it. Picture of Hannah ^^^^^

Hi, my name is Hannah Aria Williams. I am 18 and a high school senior, I go to Evencrest High. I am considered the "nerd" of the school because of my graded, I get bullied a bit but you get used to it. I have only had one boyfriend and his name was Matt Green, he broke up with me for the school slut  - Mollie Brown - he became mega popular and has bullied me ever since so basically the textbook ex-boyfriend. But I'm over him, it didn't take much and we didn't date for too long.

Hey, my name is Ashton Tyler Mason or Mr Mason as my students know me. I teach English Literature and Language. I am 20 years old, young for a teacher but I skipped a couple grades back in my own high school. I have just got a new teaching job at EH (Evencrest High). I have had a couple of girlfriends before but they never went further than kissing. Purely because I know that when I hit 21 I'm having an arranged marriage to my mum's friends' daughter Hannah, I haven't seen her in 2 years but we are good friends even though she doesn't know about the marriage I think that she will be okay with it considering we know each other quite well.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was the Introductions part. Hope it was okay.

Thanks for reading.

Till the next chapter........