49: DIO, The Final Battle

Start from the beginning

"You know if found it quite shocking to find out this world was made up by another being from a different universe. This world, it's a... TV show? Is that what you all call it?" DIO asks and he looks at all of us, gauging our reactions. 'Holy shit... he knows...'

"So what? What does that have to do with the fight right now?" Kakyoin yells.

"As I said, this setting feels familiar," DIO continues. "I used my other stand to cast Y/n's memories onto my orb," DIO explains, and he calls out his other stand another version of Hermit Purple. The stand vines form around his fist and forearm. "I saw everything on the orb, including that 'TV show', so I know what you all think will happen. With this knowledge in mind, do you really think I'll lose now?" DIO asks with a serious tone.

My face pales and a shiver runs up and down my body as I listen to DIO go on. 'No, this can't be. Now that he knows, what is going to change now? And... and what won't?'

"You think that's gonna scare us?" Polnareff shouts. We all turn to see that he and Avdol finally made it up to the building with us once again. Avdol scans the area and tries to find me. His eyes lock with mine and he starts to make his way over to where I was located, being extremely careful not to touch the tentacle strands.

"I would like to think so," DIO responds looking at all of us. "Especially Kakyoin here."

"DIO, stop this!" I yell, and I try to stand, but it's no use. My arm and leg cry out in pain and I fall right back down to the ground. DIO grins, ignoring me and he turns away so his back was facing me.

"Let us recreate a most rememberable scene from the show," DIO says. He turns to Kakyoin who was still badly injured and glaring at him. "Shall we?"
~~~

"Get ready then. I'm not going to hold back," Vanilla Ice says and he climbs inside his stand.

"Jotaro, you'll be able to finish him off during your time stop, when he pokes his head out," you whisper.

"This guy's stand is called Cream right?" Jotaro asks you. You quickly turn to him, confused about how he exactly knew what Vanilla Ice's stand was. "B/f informed us of all the enemies and their stands powers we'd encounter inside the mansion," he explains when he sees your expression.

"Oh," you say, now understanding. "Yeah, his stands name is Cream."

"Then this is going to be an annoying fight," Jotaro sighs. You scoff with a smile.

"I'm glad to see you haven't changed a bit," you tease. Vanilla Ice charges at the two of you before he completely disappears inside his stand. You nod at Jotaro, and he dodges to the side while you jump up and onto a few Airstrike shields. You create a staircase of shields for Jotaro to join you and he does. You both stand on the shields, above the area Vanilla Ice was destroying.

"He'll come out of his stand eventually, we just have to wait him out," you say observing Vanilla ice down below, through your green transparent shield. You look at Jotaro and see him just looking at you.

"What?" You ask. He smiles at you and gets close to your face.

"Do you have any extra clothes? You're distracting me," he says. You're confused for a second until you look down and see what you were wearing. You try to cover yourself with your hands and he laughs at you. You blush and call out your stand, and look through your inventory. You find some decent clothes and put them on, as well as swapping out your shoes that wouldn't hurt your feet. You shake your head at Jotaro and it's quiet again. It stays quiet for a few moments, and Jotaro finally speaks up.