4: I promise

"No B/f. Not only are we in Egypt..." You let out a small sigh of disbelief. "We're in the Jojo Universe. We're in part 3 of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure."

B/f just stares at you in disbelief. "A-Are you sure?"

"Yes." You look away feeling ashamed. Not only did you put yourself in this situation, but you brought B/f to tag along. "I'm so sorry B/f. I'm so so sorry. I've brought you here against your will, and now I'm not sure if we're in danger here." Tears start to roll down your face, knowing the dangers and trouble that you put B/f in. You fall to your knees, feeling the weight of regret and guilt on your shoulders. Small tears quickly turn to heavy sobs as you stare at the ground thinking about what you've done.

"Hey, hey, hey. It's okay, Y/n. We'll figure something out. We'll find a way home," B/f says, her voice filled with hope and concern. She follows you down onto the ground and pull you into her arms.

"N-No we won't. The Wish Lady said that o-once the wish was granted, the wish was i-i-irreversible. We can't go back-k home." You felt even shittier saying it out loud because now it became real.

"Hey, Y/n it's really okay. Calm down. I'm not mad at you, alright? I was just freaked out earlier because I didn't know what was going on and neither did you. You know how much of a control freak I am so being in that situation freaked me out. I was just scared and anxious because we both didn't know anything." B/f says trying to calm you. "Listen, why not try to make the best of things here? We can avoid all the trouble and danger in this world and start our lives all over again in this new world that was gifted to us. We already know the outcome of this battle, so we shouldn't mess with anything or anyone that can affect the chance of it not happening. On the note the Wish Lady wrote down, she said that she put lots of money on those cards in the wallet. And there's a lot of cards in there. We can figure everything out and fly back to our country, and start all new. We both didn't have anything or anyone back in our world, but now we have a new opportunity for ourselves."

B/f was hugging you tightly and rubbing your back while you cried softly in their arms.

"I mean you, won't get to watch Jojo anymore because we live in the same universe, but I'm sure there are new animes and manga here that we've never even seen before! Maybe there's an alternative to Jojo's Bizarre Adventure called Bobo's Chaotic Travels." You let out a soft chuckle and smile at your best friend. If B/f was already cracking jokes and creating new exciting ideas for the two of you, then maybe things wouldn't be so bad after all. "Please stop crying Y/n, I'm happy for the both of us. I told you I'm not mad at you."

You look up into B/f's eyes, "You promise you're not mad?"

"I promise," she say squeezing you in a tight hug. "And I also promise that you and I are gonna be just fine here. I won't let anything happen to us." She smiles down at you and you make the hug even tighter while she playfully ruffles your hair. "Let's see what my letter says, okay? And we'll see what to do from there." You nod in agreement and wipe your eyes, trying to calm yourself down. You once again feel truly grateful to have B/f in your life.

"Okay, hand me the letter," she says. You hand her the letter addressed to her and she opens it. As she quickly reads it, she frowns a little and then turns the note over to the backside. She too reads out a phrase in Latin, but it wasn't a phrase you recognized.

"Okay, I think we're set," B/f says shoving the note back inside the backpack.

"What did the note say?"

"It was nothing too important. Come on, let's think of a plan. We can't sit here on the floor forever."

B/f stands up and sticks out her hand for you. You take it and pack everything away in the bag. You both begin to talk about what to do and decide on a plan. You would both set out to find somewhere to eat and a place to stay for the night.

Little did you both know, that not too far away from you, was a mysterious person watching the both of you closely from the shadows. They grin mischievously and report back to a big mansion, where you and B/f would both find yourselves inside of on the very same night.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo, it's me, Author. Sorry for the short chapter and this cliffhanger. I decided it'd be a good way to end this sentimental chapter. I know what you're here for and I'm happy to say that the next chapter is where Y/n's true adventure begins. Sorry, it's taken so long to get here but I think it adds more to the character's personalities and the story plot overall. I think it gives you a better understanding of the characters' roles here. Thanks for reading my story. I'll talk to you all later 💕✌🏻