"lost inside your emerald orbs"

*Dinah POV*
I carefully got out of my bed I was laying on, trying not to wake Lauren up, she's probably the lightest sleeper I've ever met. I threw on a coat and put a pair of shoes on to go on a walk. In the orphanage we are allowed out for a walk at 10-12 but only in there grounds. That's right, I was put in an orphanage. My mom sent me away that day and she never came back. I wonder if she misses me, if she cares about me anymore or though it's highly unlikely as I'm probably a lost memory at the back of her mind drowned by alcohol and drugs.

Walking outside always helps to calm me down, it's the only time I can be by myself with all the other kids running around. Lauren and I have to help out all the time since we are now the oldest ones and it's definitely stressful to say the least.

Although I don't mind being in Lauren and Is room, I could honestly be round her all day every day of the week. It's so easy for us to connect and communicate as we have a very similar reason why we came here, Lauren's parents got a divorce when she was eleven years old and her mother left. Her dad started to confide in alcohol problems and was beaten,  after about a year she was brave another to escape but the punishment she got after her father found her was unbearable, something Lauren didn't even want to think about in the slightest till she was much older...

*Lauren POV*
I woke up by myself, curious where Dinah went, I missed the comfort of her presence already. She's so kind and outgoing, definitely something I haven't seen in a while. I've always tried to talk to some of the kids here but I'm associated as a weirdo as I'm bisexual, always hearing things like "pick one or the other" or "you should stick to guys" annoys the shit out of me so I prefer to stay in my room the majority of the day. All my emotions cause be to daze until I hear clicking by the door, Dinah.
"Hey cutie, your back", I said causing the taller girl to blush slightly, "Where did u go",
"Oh, just for a walk ; isn't like we can go anywhere else", she spoke, chuckling lightly although you could see the pain in her eyes, she missed being part of a society, communicating more being able to go to friends houses, she really wanted to be fostered but couldn't leave me. "Girls, please come down and get breakfast.", Miss Montgomery said, she always tried to put extra money towards the orphanage and did a lot of work here to help kids have a better future, Dinah and I have a lot of respect for her. "Thank you Miss Montgomery, we'll be right down" I said giving a small smile. "Are you ready to go DJ?",
"Yeah, just let me go shower first", I didn't even notice she went for a walk in her pyjamas. I decided I would shower later so I picked an outfit for the day. I went for a turtle neck and some denim jeans. As I finished changing, I saw DJ left her conditioner in the room. "DJ", I say opening the door slightly to see a silhouette through a steamy glass window, I couldn't help but stare "uh.. here", I say putting the conditioner by the shower "Thanks" she replied, I really hope she couldn't see me well, I could already tell my cheeks had a pink glow to them.
*Dinah POV*
I walked out of the bathroom in a towel and a head wrap, I sat down but shifted slightly when I felt eyes on me, even though I like Laur it was a bit soon for her to be looking at my chest.
"My eyes are up here Laur", I said to the smaller girl "Oh...Uh..Sorry", she said and looked away, I could tell she was embarrassed
"Hey Laur it's ok I know my flaws just amaze you", I wink which earns a small chuckle from the girl. I go and get clothes to change and then we went to grab breakfast.
*3 hours later...*
"Ok so you cannot say that Cole Sprouse isn't cute", Lauren says "Well he's not exactly my type", I say looking down "What's ur typeeee", she says, shaking my arm. YOU is all I could honestly give think about, everything about her is just amazing, her smile, her body but most importantly her eyes. They make me feel like I'm getting lost inside her emerald orbs. A field but with a tulip for every good thing about her, I could name thousands, the list would go on forever. "I like people who can really put a smile on my face and be them, I also love people with cute gorgeous eyes", I say, not realising the smile that had crept on my face.
That girl was so pure and precious, she was my everything. "Then I guess we have the same type, that's exactly why you should like Cole Sprouse", she laughed walking away. I shook my head, she'll really be the death of me, friends or soulmates.