FIVE

************

"Take me to your best friend's house I loved you then and I love you now"-Tongue Tied by GroupLove

I loved you then and I love you now"-Tongue Tied by GroupLove

"I find myself running into your sweet nothing" - Sweet nothing By Taylor swift

************

[CHAPTER FIVE]
CATCH ME IF YOU CAN

KIARA AND LACEY WERE GIVEN THE JOB TO FIND A KEY FOR THE KEEGER, which Lacey ensured everyone that she could get easily from the off licence down the road. The girls weren't exactly friends so the walk had been bit silent. Lacey didn't mind however, it had been an peaceful journey. She didn't question why John B allocated Kiara to go with the her, it wasn't her place to ask. And the girl beside her didn't object, which made her smile slightly.

Lacey didn't feel awkward, more as though she was stepping on a thin line with Kiara. The girl hadn't spoke more than five words to her all day. She did catch her ever so often sneaking glanced at her. Lacey wondered if she was judging her. If she genuinely hated her and hadn't said it to the rest of the group waiting until they could all be alone. The girl's mind didn't enjoy the fact the two were in silence, it gave it a lot of room and space to think. About everything. And nothing all at once.

"So Kiara, You and John B" Lacey suggestively wiggled her eyebrow breaking the silence before looking up at the girl that gave her a shrug. Lacey was in an incredibly happy mood since the idea of a kegger came up, getting all excited for another party. The thought of the hockey boy from earlier never reaching her mind, assume he left her house in one piece.

"We're just Bestfriend—" Kiara countered before looking at the girl who was basically skipping down the road. She didn't questioned it, that was just the Lacey Reynold everyone knew. However while spending just one day with the girl, Kiara couldn't place the idea that 'this was just Lacey Reynolds' when the girl was in a mood like this. It seem like in just one day, the girl's mood had shifted from low to high in seconds. Not that Kiara would have noticed if she wasn't analyzing her all day. She watched her interaction with JJ at the docks, and it didn't seemed great. It was as though Lacey was hiding something. She didn't say anything however. It wasn't her place. Even though she was curious. "—There's a rule".

"Ughh kie, even I know that rules Bullshit"Lacey countered, pointing at the girl who just ruled her eyes.The girl didn't know why she was so angered by the rule, when she wasn't even a Pogue.

"Okay imagine if I was a Pogue and we got together.Nobody would really care, would they" Lacey once again argued, trying to prove her point.The girl was very comfortable with her sexuality, enjoying hooking up with both genders.She didn't see it as a big deal, but of course her mother did.