Guns N' Roses (Everyone, DickBabs)

Start from the beginning

Batman grunted, "No games, Joker. Let's get this over with."

"Aw, you're no fun," he pouted, "I see you've brought your family, too. Interesting. Let me introduce you to some of my own!"

From around the building, goons started to step into view. They were strong and fought ruthlessly, but they were sloppy.

"Keep ground and keep formation!" Batman yelled, "If we hold up, we'll have a better chance of taking them down!"

A goon threw a punch at Red Robin, but he jumped just out of reached and smiled at the goon in mockery, his mouth slightly agape. Unfortunately, another one grabbed him and chucked his body to the floor. Trapped under the weight of the large goon, he struggled for a short bit until Spoiler kicked the goon off and took him down. Red Robin took down the other one, and said breathily, "Thanks."

"'Course," Spoiler responded, panting, "Let's keep going!"

From the other side of the building, Orphan and Signal fought strong-heartedly. Laughing the tiniest bit, Signal took down goons by the minute; however, he heard a struggled hum from behind which distracted him.

His eyes widened at the scene: Orphan growling under the weight of a goon, her eyes full of fury, as he stared down at her with lust and hunger.

"You're a pretty little thing, aren't ya? I might just have to keep you to myself..."

Signal was about to sprint over to the two, but three goons ganged up on him and held him back. He elbowed and kicked at them ferociously, but he knew he wouldn't be able to beat them in time.

In a pleasant turn of events, Robin dropped down from the ceiling vent right on cue.

"Don't you dare touch her, you shit head!" he shouted, grabbing the man by the throat and pulling him off the girl. She grinned at Robin to which he nodded, then she ran off to help Signal.

The goon's numbers soon dwindled down until they were all unconscious. Nightwing chuckled, "Piece of cake."

"Hm. Well, I'm glad you thought that was easy," Joker spoke, venom lacing his voice, "Because I have a little trick up my sleeve today."

It was in a matter of seconds that it happened. For a moment, she thought everything was fine, but when her sense returned, she knew something was terribly wrong.

Batgirl, now on the floor, held her stomach which was leaking blood quickly. She made a noise of fear as she tried to place pressure on it.

"You remember that, Batgirl? Ah, good memories. Maybe you'll be out of the ring for a while once again!"

After the shock had left everyone, Nightwing bounded to the Joker and restrained him, holding him by the neck and throwing the gun across the room.

"You're lucky I stick to my morals because if I didn't, you'd be dead where you stand!"

The Joker struggled to talk through his nonexistent breaths, "None...of you...ever...could. Not even...the boy I...killed."

Red Hood perked up from the place where he was kneeling next to Batgirl. As Batman picked her up and ran her to the Batmobile, he scowled and jumped for Joker.

"I'll kill you!" he screamed, the sound echoing through the building.

"Hood."

Red Hood stood down as the Joker went unconscious. Nightwing dropped him and checked for his pulse.

"He's alive."

Red Hood scoffed, kicking him hard in the side, "Should be dead for all he's done."