Chapter 12 🌌

While Zac prepares to align the ship into Liam's spaceship, Stella steps out of the dressing room in her suit and armor and helmet ready to face Liam and "save" Cindy and Kelly

Caden: wow, you look amazing!

Stella: thank you babe!

Caden: *gently grabs Stella's shoulders* be careful! We will be here by the ship at all times!

Stella: I'll be fine! I'm not afraid of him! Now I must go save my best friends!

Caden: be careful! *grabs Stella's face* I love you!

Stella: *grabs Caden's face* I love you too!

Caden and Stella share a kiss while Stella steps off the ship in her suit, armor and helmet. Stella puts on her space helmet and gloves and floats into Liam's ship. Inside Liam's spaceship is dark and red. Stella then looks around and hears the recording.

Recording of Cindy and Kelly: Stella? STELLA WHERE ARE YOU?! STELLA HELLO? STELLA! ARE TOU THERE?

Stella runs towards the sound into the giant spaceship. Stella runs into a dark room as she continues to hear the recording

Stella: Guys! Guys it's me!! I'm here! I'm coming!!

Stella runs to a hallway and opens a door where she's hearing the sound. Stella doesn't see Cindy and Kelly but only finds a space piece of technology playing the recording over. Turns out it was Liam's trick all along.

Stella: what the?!

Liam teleports behind Stella and giggles

Stella: *quickly turns around*

Liam: *laughs evily* you sure are gullible aren't you?

Stella: You tricked me! You didn't kidnap my friends?!

Liam: *corners Stella* you made this too easy, now to make things more entertaining-

Stella: *pulls out pepper spray and sprays Liam in the eyes and all over his face*

Liam: *screams in pain as the pepper spray burns his skin as aliens are many times as sensitive to pepper spray as humans are*

Stella: *tries to escape but Liam uses his speed to catch up to her*

Liam: *grab's Stella by the arm*

Stella: LET GO!!! *uses her skill to escape the wrist hold and kicks and punches Liam*

Liam: *lets go of Stella and falls in pain*

Right as Stella is about to leave the room and exit the ship, Liam speeds up and grabs her again. But before Stella can defend herself, he throws her to a pointy wall. Stella hits the wall injuring her head and cracking her skull.

Stella screams in pain as she holds her head.

Liam: I'm impressed, no earthling has ever gotten the better of me like that before. But your not so tough anymore now are you?! *grabs Stella's wrist again*

Stella: *swings her wrist and punches Liam's wrist as she once again escapes the wrist hold and manages to punch Liam in the face again*

Liam: *gets angry and stomps on Stella's shin breaking her leg and shattering her armor*

Stella: *screams in pain*

Then all the sudden, Caden breaks in throwing Liam across the room

Caden: GET AWAY FROM HER!!

Liam: you again?!!! You know how much fun it is for me torturing earthlings!

Caden: I said get away!!