Chapter 7: The next step

Začít od začátku

Midoriya, Uraraka and Iida all looked in shock as I stopped chuckling and wiped my nonexistent tears from my eyes.

Momo: "I'm surprised you didn't figure it out? Sorry I should have said something."

F/N: "Ya sorry, I've seen this trick or at least something like it back home."

The others just looked at us with a 'you should have' look.

Sero: "Man that was nerve racking."

Kirishima: "Ah I'm always down for a challenge."

Aizawa: "That's it, we're done for the day. Pick up a syllabus in the classroom, read it over before tomorrow morning:"

We all watched him leave as Midoriya let out a sigh of relief. Though Aizawa stopped in front of him and gave him a nurse note.

Aizawa: "Midoriya, go by the old lady's office and get fixed up. Things are going to be tougher when real training begins. Make sure you're prepared."

I watched him walk away and padded Midoriya on the back.

F/N: "Ya, sorry for not telling you."

Midoriya: "It's fine, I guess."

I just nodded as we both headed back to class.

Timeskip

It was now the end of the school day and I was walking out with Midoriya and Sentinel on my shoulder.

Midoriya: "I'm so tired."

F/N: "Oh calm down man it wasn't that hard."

Sentinel: "You didn't break a finger."

F/N: "Ya ya, I know."

After walking for a bit longer Midoriya got a hand placed on his shoulder. I looked to the side to see Iida standing behind us.

Midoriya: "Oh hey Iida."

F/N: "Hey Boy Scout."

Iida: "Greetings. So Midoriya how's the broken finger?"

Midoriya: "Oh it's fine thanks to Recovery girl."

He nodded and started to walk with us.

Iida: "I was a bit concerned about Mr. Aizawa's approach to class, but I trust the school's judgment, UA is the top program. Even so lying is down right immoral."

F/N: "But it is a great motivator when needed."

Sentinel: "You know that all too well."

Midoriya: "What happened?"

F/N: "Let's say Russian is cold in the winter and walking a few miles back home isn't fun."

Uraraka: "Hey! Wait up you three! Are you going to the station! I'll join you guys!"

Sentinel: "But there four-

F/N: "Shush small door opener."

Sentinel: "I will head butt you again."

Iida: "Oh you're the infinity girl."

Uraraka: "I'm Ochako Uraraka. Let's see, your Tenya Iida, your F/N-14 and your Deku Midoriya right?"

Midoriya: "D-deku?"

Uraraka: "Uhhh ya isn't that what Bakugo called you? During the fitness test he said 'Deku you bastard!' Right?"

Midoriya: "Well my name actually Izuku, Deku is what Katchan calls me to make fun of me."

Iida: "That's unsportsmanlike."