Since I was at the end of my row, I didn't pay full attention to the opening speech. My fingers pressed the play button for spotify playlist, with earphone already plugged on.

"Good morning fellow students, my name is Lee Taeyong. I'm the president of this college's SRC club." Just as I heard that name was called on a microphone, my hand slowly plugged off the earphone as my eyes observed that handsome familiar face on stage.

He's..a senior?

My mouth left wide opened with my mind started to fly away remembering back those moments where I simply called him by just 'Taeyong' at home. I was being quite rude to him most of the time too.

Knowing that he's one year older than me, it feels weird. Do I have to change my way of speaking to him then?

"My team and I will be guiding the rest of you with care. Feel free to find us if you're facing a problem, need help on school matters or any reasons related to this college and your studies." He was actually a smart student, that was unexpectedly true. But still, his coldness didn't suit this position of him I think.

"We wish you a good year of joy and happiness as a freshman. Welcome to Seoul Performing of Arts College." Why did I feel like his eyes were on me. Did he actually looking at me? No way, how can he even spot me from this far of distance?

"Hey, did he look at you?" A girl in front of me suddenly turned her back and whispered an odd question to me.

I looked at her before looking back to Taeyong who was busy giving a speech on stage. "I feel like that too, did he?"

After that sudden and natural conversation, both of us laughed. "I'm Han Yeojin."

"Park Hyeyoon."

I didn't expect that making friends could be this simple and easy too. It was a good start I guess.

"Two seniors will take over each row. When they pass you this student card, make sure to hang it around your neck. We'll start moving by now." I was getting prepare to move, phone needed to be kept inside my backpack. So that I won't lose it with my clumsy attitude.

"We'll take this line. My name is Mark Lee, and this is Lee Taeyong." With that short introduction, Taeyong walked closer to me.

ALL OF A SUDDEN?!

Without looking back into my eyes, he paused his step behind me. Why did he stand at the end of this line? Or correctly, why did I stand here? Being the last person of this row is not a good thing. Couldn't he swap over with that Mark, who look pretty nicer than him.

Exactly, every girl students' eyes were on him. And I felt like they were somehow looking at me too because I probably would be captured in his view too.

Yeojin turned to me and then peeked at the guy behind me. She bowed a little to Taeyong, "Good morning, senior."

S-senior? Why did she make it sound, super weird?! I'm not used to that 'senior' word, especially on him.

"I'm sorry." My head lifted up, but I wasn't facing him. My back was. It was extremely weird to see him apologize to me. He was being apologetic but I was feeling guilty. "About yesterday, I was being quite harsh on you." His deep voice slowly whispered into my ears, not letting anyone else listen to them.

I didn't reply anything, just hiding a smile. Even I didn't face him, he knows that I was listening.

"Hyeyoon!" This voice, why did I still hear it here? I turned to my left side, a guy with a very fashionable wear walked towards me. His scream made many eyes changed their way to me.

Why on earth is Lucas here too?

"Come here." My finger was calling him to get close as if I have something to whisper to him.

He walked closer and crouch a little in front of me so that his ear could reach my mouth. "Are you stupid?" My arm was being wrapped around his neck as I pulled it hard and my left hand forming a fist to knock his head down.

"This is my school, not a place to play around. Shouldn't you be in your school at this hour?" After being half exploded to him, I let him off and flipped my hair.

"This is my school too."

"Stop lying, you said you're studying in other college."

"Look, I've just transferred here." He handed over his student card.

Transferred here? For what?