Skate: Chapter ONE

• Dedicated to Ryan Kasper

I was flying through the streets  and the wind was snapping at my face. It was the middle of March, one of those random super hot days though. It felt amazing.  I was skating with one of my sometimes best friends. I say sometimes because well, sometimes he just pisses me off and I can't stand him. In the end though, he'll always be one of my best friends. His name was Alex, and he could never skate because he constantly had to work at the local pet store.  I feel so bad for him, ya know? I mean he's had a pretty rough life.  Yet, through everything, he was still an amazing skater.  I was a little jealous, but I was still really good.  

He just seemed to get the girl's, but I guess that's because it seemed like I was always back to dating Alyssa.  See, the problem with her is, she's just like everyone else. Yeah, she's beautiful and I know she loves me, but she's just not interesting.  I would think I liked her until we got back together, then I was just bored. Horribly bored. I know that sounds harsh, but it's not like I intentionally hurt her, it just kind of happens. 

'Hey man, Maddy, wants to know how much you like Alyssa?' Alex asked holding open his phone.

'Dude you know I love her, I won't leave again.' I lied.

Why would Maddy care? Maddy's this totally cute girl that Alex dated for like a week in the past. She's still caught up in her douchey ex boyfriend name, Andrew. Alex had told me about him and that would be why he lost her.  She had to choose between the two of them and she's totally wrapped up in her ex. It's kinda stupid, but if she loves him, I can understand.

'Dude, why does Maddy even care?' I asked, curiosity getting the best of me. She was too pretty for me. I just knew it had nothing to do with her.

'She says her hott, yet slutty, friend is coming in and wanted to know if she could casually make out with you.' Alex said giggling. 

Yeah, see. I knew Maddy wasn't in all of this. Shoot. She was so hott. Alex is being stupid by hanging out with her though, he just got over her and now he's going to get it in his head that she likes him.  While that's probably true, she's always going to pick freaking Andrew. What a jew. 

I had only met Maddy once and I acted like a total idiot in front of her. Her and Alex had kinda the same hair, color wise. He had a bleached section in the front and the rest was black and hers was medium length, all black, except for a bleached burst in the top. She had it teased the night I met her and I remember Alex asking if I liked hers better. I said I did and then skated away with Daniel while Alex chased me, trying to beat me. 

Speaking of Daniel, he's coming down to skate with us soon, then I guess we'll meet up with Maddy and Ellie.  Daniel acts like a jerk and is super funny around girls, but when it's just us, he's really cool.

-------------------------------

Comment, Fan, Vote. :D

Thanks doll.