Talking With Toga

-Toga Himiko-

'skip! skip! skip!' I recite in my head as I skip down the road towards Mr.bubaigawa's apartment

ever since I met him he has taken me in as his own! he doesn't judge what I do or say like my parents, he even lets me bring home the birds and animals I kill! 

although he does seem a little strange... he's just like me!!  smiling a little wider my eyes wander to one of the clothing shops that I'm passing by, it's selling masks and costumes!

-flashback cus fuck you-

"jin? why do you talk like that? do you have that one disorder?"

"uh 'that one disorder?'"

"yeah isn't it called dnd or something?"

jin spat out his coke laughing and coughing 

"hAH HEh n-no it's not called that. but I know what you mean! the only real solution is to put my mask on, it helps a lot!"

"cool! I should get us matching ones!"

-end-

my smile widens even more as I sprint into the store startling the people I run by and slamming the door open scaring the store clerk. I flush, embarrassed by the attention that my burst of energy gave me, I wave my hands and bow an apology to the desk girl. I jog over to the mask section there are very few matching ones that would cover a whole head,, 'oh!'

in the corner of the display on the bottom, it's a Deadpool like mask, the mask is grey and black instead of red, and the eyes are white and made out of a different material than the other areas it looks like it would fit him perfectly! my eyes scanned for another color for it, deciding that mine needs to be MY cute, not jins cute. not seeing any that suit me I search for cameras and employees making sure that I'm not in full view of any and stuff the mask in my pocket and head for the exit, when the flash of something shiny caught my attention, I walked over to the stand and my eyes widened in excitement, it's a mask that covers the top half of my face with a red bow in the back, there was a blood design made out of red jewels! maybe ill pay for this one, after all, it looks MADE for me!! price tag- HOLY SHIT NOPE those are real rubies I looked at the stand there was matching jewelry and outfit under the desk...fuck it!

I walked out of the store into an alley with no cameras, an alley I often stalk for prey, and quickly get my temporary villain outfit, a school uniform from a different school with my tan cardigan and put jins mask on. weapon! I need a weapon! I don't have a fighting quirk, after all, wait isn't this the alley I met masu in? carefully rolling the garbage can away from the wall... BINGO! ooh, this is gonna be fun!!

removing ak-47 that masu let me decorate with jewels and paint from the bottom of the dumpster, squatting then sprinting into the street and then into the store, oh! the lady is so scared! SO CUTE!

 I aimed the gun at her and she opened the cash register before I could refuse and dumped the money into the back I walked backways to the stand with my outfit grabbing ALL its pieces, in too much of a rush to decide what I want to use out of it, rushing to the front terrifying the clerk lady, 'CUUUUTEE' stupid bi-sexuality I'm robbing the place! 

don't obsess over her right now! I can do that later! 

I stuff the outfit into the bag and run out of the store as fast as possible, weaving between alleys, and finally jumping into masu's window, which(thank god) was open, I don't think he would forgive me if I broke it AGAIN