Chapter two

"Thanks for the ride home Cole"
"Your welcome"
He kissed my cheek and I got inside my house. I was worried, cause they were all so sweet and cute. They're so hot. But I bet they don't even like me like that. I shrugged and went to bed.

Cole's POV*
Best. Kiss. Ever! Even though I kissed her cheek, I felt sparks. I love her so much! That's right, I love her! Everything about her is so perfect. Her hair, her eyes, her skin, everything. My mission is to make Ally Smith mine! The problem is all the guys like her. I saw the way they looked at her.

Will's POV*
I'm so mad at Gabe! He made Ally kiss him. I love her. Not him, me! She's mine! The minute she walked in. I'm gonna connect with her tomorrow and I'll invite her to the movies. Well, she's gonna be mine soon. I wasn't gonna let Gabe, or cole, or Dana or David take her away form me. She belongs to me. I'm gonna make her mine!

Gabe's POV*
That was the best kiss in the world!!! Man! She's so perfect. She's flawless! Everything about her is perfect. She's gonna be my girlfriend one day. She has to be.

Dana's POV*
Wow. Wow. Wow, is all I can say about Ally. WOW! Perfect is my definition for her. She's gonna be mine and that's final. Dana Vaughns, your gonna make Ally Smith your girlfriend before these guys take her away.

David's POV*
God!! I wish I never brought her here! Gabe kissed her! They are all drooling over her! She's mine! I saw her first! Man! Bringing her to the guys was the worst thing I've ever done! I need some pancakes!
Anyway, Ally's gonna be mine. I promise.

Ally's POV*
I know I have nothing to worry about. They just like me as a friend. Nothing more.