"I am home!" Both males snapped their heads towards the lilac eyes girl who voice downed from an excited cheer to a lost whisper.

He was here.

"Rhy" She breathed out.
_______________

MEDUSA'S POV

His aurum irises were glowing like molten gold much lighter than before. The black locks of silky strands had grown out longer, falling on his forehead. My fingers itched to tug at them.

"Medi" I breathed deeply, as his lips parted calling out my name like that. He was taking me in just like I did.

His eyes left a caress on each part of my face, imprinting a poetry on my humane body.

But as soon as his eyes went beneath my neck, he turned his head away making my heart clench... He never took his eyes away from me before.

"Medusa" the peach basket was taken from my hands, making me look at elder Clesmond who winked at me making me genuinely smile despite an uncertainty inside my heart... Was my Rhy angry?

Or was he just a mirage and I was dreaming about him. I was crazy for him.

"Come here princess." I walked slowly towards him, trying to make myself believe that he was real, turning my head to look at the elder, my eyes watered without my permission as he shook his head....indeed he was my Rhysand in all his glory.

"Rhysand!" I threw myself in his arms, smothering my face in his chest.

I was home.

"I missed you so much baby." His fingers weaved through my silver strands as his another arm draped around my waist.

A loud clearing of throat made Rhy pull apart from me as he clutched me to his hip.

"What?!"

"Listen here Boy! I am not watching you corrupt my innocent child infront of me and as I was saying, I am not coming with you, you both can leave and enjoy the pleasures of world-"

"I am the Alpha King, you don't tell me to listen old man. I give you three days, after that you will come and live with us, the place is huge, you can keep growing your peaches and apples there."

"But I-"

"For God sake stop being stubborn come with us." I chimed in.

"No!"

"I will construct you an orchard and bonsai garden." If I could I would have clapped and hooted with the look on the elder's face. He blinked and then narrowed his eyes at us.

"Bonsai cherry tree?" He asked us shyly.

"Bonsai cherry tree." Rhysand confirmed grinning.

We all came out and I watched the cottage which had been my home since past six months for the last time as we waited for Elder Clesmond. He had gone saying he had something for me.

Living in here was like I have been transferred into my younger days where my body was developing.

As my mystic powers died down I became more humane than ever and the bond with Rhysand only became stronger, now that I was fragile, my each day had been different, I went into the cycle of menstruation instead of going into heat.

And it was safe to say, it was the one thing that I hated with guts. I had told Rhy in the later letter that I was experiencing some contractions near my stomach and the next day before the dawn, a magnanimous vulture flew past me delivering a letter and attached with a cloth pouch.

Looks like Rhy had asked the tribal women what was wrong with me to which they explained him the painful natural occurrence.

The pouch had several heart shaped candies and other essentials which the letter described how to be used throughly.

"Here" I woke up from my thoughts when the Elder gave me a heavy bag which Rhysand took from my hand earning a heavy scowl.

"It's for her. Medusa, open it only after reaching home."

" Thankyou grandfather, I hope to see you in three days, εντάξει?"

"εντάξει"
(okay)
***************************

The book is soon getting completed. I am so grateful for all your support and encouragement. Love you all.😘😘😘

😘😘😘