chapter 2

(Piper's view)
I woke up and opened my eyes and everything was a blurred. All I could think about was Amy's reaction. Even if she would attend dance lessons for dance mania. Living with James and Riley isn't that bad. But I had no one to comfort me since my best friend kissed me even though he was dating my other best friend and she saw us kiss. I had mixed emotions I was happy that I kissed my crush but angry that he kissed me and also nervous because I have got to face Amy today.
I arrived at the next step and when I walked up to Amy she ingnored me and went to speak to Henry. I couldn't believe my best friend was giving me a cold shoulder. I wish I didn't admit I like Finn and I just told Finn that I liked him before Amy came back and then none of this would of happened. We started our rehearsals for dance mania with Lucien. Yes I said Lucien the one that used to own the rival studio Elite. But he is a really good choreographer even though I don't trust him he is still amazing and dances and stuff. Emily said we had a guest choreographer and that's how Lucien became a full time choreographer. Emily really liked him because his choreo is amazing.
After lessons Amy is still ignoring me so I go to the lockeroom and I find Finn. Even though we are best friends I really didn't want to speak to him while I had a best friend to get back. Turns out he wanted to speak to me about the whole Amy situation and how she is ignoring us. We decided to wait in the lockeroom because eventually she would of to get her stuff and then she'll have to talk to us.
It felt like forever before Amy came she didn't expect us here but she decided to stay and talk to us. The first thing I said was...