Out

*Ignore the mistakes and wrong grammar, english is not my first language.

Jimin POV
As I was about to close my eyes I remember Hoseok hyung, I look up at him seeing his eyes close, "Hyung, Hoseok hyung called earlier on you're phone" He immediately open his eyes and look at down at me, "What? What did he say?" He glared.

"He said call him after you take a shower but t-this happen" Looked closely at me, "Is that all?" I nodded, "Okay now sleep" he press a kiss on my forehead and pulled me some tight hug, "Good night hyung" I buried my face on his chest while he was hugging me, "Night beastie"

-

"I'll go ahead beastie" he kissed my forehead before getting inside his car, as the car drove off I went inside the library, again reading some books, I still feel snore down there because of Yoongi roughness.

This morning he plant kisses on my face and even say sorry when I wince in pain, I peacefully reading when someone knock on the door
I look up and smiled when I saw Hoseok hyung smiling at me, "I thought you we're ready" I totally forgot that he will take me to the mall.

"Sorry hyung I forgot, I was reading, just give me a minute" He chuckled and nodded, I slowly stand up and walk towards the room, "You alright?" I immediately feel hot on my cheeks,"Ah y-yes o-of course" I smiled, "Did you two do that thing?" He laughed, "H-Hyung?!"

"No need to be embarrass hahaha looks like he went to rough last night chim" I looked away, "Hyung s-stop it"

I close the bedroom door and sighed, as I done wearing my clothes I mean Yoongi clothes I walk out and seeing Hoseok hyung sitting looking at his phone, "Let's go hyung" I excitedly asked, he look up and smiled, "I see, you didn't even cover that hickeys of yours hahahaha" I held my neck feeling embarrassed, "I-It's too b-big and I don't know how to cover it up"

"Nah it's fine, so that people will know you already owned by someone" he winked.
End POV

Author POV
Hoseok and Jimin happily walking at the mall, eat in a fabulous restaurant and he even buy Jimin a ice cream, while their we're walking to the exit Jimin spot a toy shop, he dragged Hoseok inside and eyes widen when he saw different stuff doll.
"You like some?" Jimin immediately nodded and wonder around the store, when his eyes caught a small kitten doll, he grabbed it and lightly caress it, "You like that?"

"It's look like Yoongi hyung" he widely smile,Hoseok laughed and decided to buy the stuff for him.

When they we're on the car Jimin notice it almost dark outside, he didn't even notice it, he look down to the kitten doll on his lap and smile.

As they we're arrived at Yoongi's mansion, theay saw Yoongi's car already park, Jimin felt nervous thinking Yoongi will be angry, "H-Hyung, Yoongi hyung is home already"

"Don't worry he won't get mad" They both went out the car and walk towards the mansions door
Jimin tightly hugged his doll as Hoseok open the door,Jimin look up looking for Yoongi, "I guess hi-"

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" Jimin flinched when he heard Yoongi shout and walk towards Hoseok grabbing his collar.